“Peace on Earth”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lennyBata...
batam
“Peace on Earth”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bali is an island of God and when you want to stay here, there's no place better than Balidamai Villa. The staffs was really nice and treat me with Balinese hospitality and I feel like I stay in home. The villa with 3 bedrooms has a great location, secluded, luxury with one pool and big backyard. I managed to do spa in a day and I really love the ambiance. I recommended this accomodation for those who are looking to find sanctuary or family who want to have a quality time together.

Overall, this villa was beyond my expectation and I really had (unfortunately) great one night stay. I wish I stay longer.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Jun 2016
Dear Lenny

Lovely Greetings from Villa Balidamai Managed by Nagisa Bali

We would like to thank you very much for your sweet comment to our beloved Villa. We are so pleased that enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Seminyak, Beautiful Bali Villas. We hopefully for your next travel to Bali soon, and be sure let us know when you are coming so we can reserve the Villa and give you the best service. We sure for the next stay will serve you like a Queen !

We will pass your kind comment regarding our Villa staff service, sure they will happy to hear that.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Mei Lin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing