All reviews gong restaurant bedroom villa three bedroom open air bathrooms are balinese cooking class private pool seminyak area pool towels mini fridge relaxing area butler service offer free unique design outdoor bathtub birthday surprise paddy fields bbq dinner
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Santai ticked every boxes. The cleanliness is immaculate, especially with the turn down service. It is a complex of several villas and even though it was full house - but the privacy and the quietness are still intact. We stayed in a 3 bedroom Villa and our kids liked the very nice pool and the open design bathrooms. The food at the restaurants are very yummy too. Our daughter so happy with the birthday surprise that The Santai team has beautifully prepared for her. Shout out to Agus, Yulina and their team who was very friendly and helpful during our stay on 17 - 21 June. Our family loved the Santai so much - we already booked our next stay! Keep up the high standard and see you soon...

Room Tip: Villa no. 9
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Ren W,

I wish to thank you for staying at The Santai recently and sharing your beautiful review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read all your great highlights learning that all the facilities and services has even exceeded your expectation. All the Family members at The Santai love to take care of all our guests with a true “PassionForLife” spirit.

We work hard to ensure that we are giving the highest level of facilities and services to our valued guests and your great feedback definitely motivates us to keep it up.

Thank you once again for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you and your family soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My room was 2 room pool villa. One room was kitchen furnished with freezer,electric oven etc.
It was really good for making kid's food.
And bed was very spacious and clean.
Pool water management also fine.
All the villa and pool conditions were excellent and I'm very much satisfied.
I'll recommend to my friends and reletives to visit your villa especially for family tour.

Room Tip: TV setting on the wall to be relocated. All others are O.K
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear ihhur1111,

Thank you for your precious time posting a kind review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at The Santai, we are delighted to learn that you are very much satisfied with your stay.

Your great feedback will definitely motivate us to keep working hard providing our valued guests with highest level of services and facilities.

A sincere appreciation for recommending The Santai and we look forward to welcoming you and your Family back for another amazing stay in the nearest future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed in 3 bed room pool villa with family and friends - in room & outside personal space is great - very comfortable and stylish. If you are looking for healthy food … chef will gladly cater to you ...avocado omelet at breakfast was amazing and healthy. good for 3 to 4 nights stay … nearby places seminiyak village & fins beach club … accessible by taxi or you can rent a bike / scooty for about 7 to 8 dollars. Enjoy it...if you like peace.

In villa spa is also a great idea.

Room Tip: They have 3 bedroom or 2 bed room villas -- both are dream to be in !
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear ronnienarayan,

I wish to thank you for staying at The Santai recently and sharing your great review on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to learn that you had a memorable stay, all the Family members at The Santai love to take care of all our guests with a true “PassionForLife” spirit.

We appreciated your kind highlight with regards to the great food prepared by our lovely chef and yes we have selection of healthy food available and our culinary team will definitely be happy to cater your preferred meals meeting your delights from inside and outside the menu.

The Santai is just a perfect spot to getaway from hustle and bustle but still very convenience with the complimentary shuttle that we offer both ways to Canggu and Seminyak area as the central of activity such as dining and shopping and also nearest beach.

The in villa massage is definitely most recommendable as we have our beautiful talented therapist which ready to offer you with selection of menu and a best offer of Buy One Get One Free for treatment before 12 noon.

We appreciate very much all your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My Husband and I visited here for 2 nights. The location is conveniently located within 10 mins to Canggu & Seminyak where you can find buzzing Restos, bars and shops. With your stay you get complimentary shuttles to these destination which was great. But I doubt you’d be using it much because we practically spent all our daylight hours holed up in our villa to swim, lounge and get massages! What’s even more great is that the Chef in the restaurant cooks up a storm. We had a full day where we just had all meals in our villa. From Indonesian to international fare, all of the choices were finger licking good! Massage was great and we did it by our pool and we were so relaxed. All in all, we were recharged and ready to head back to work by the time we had to check out. I would highly recommend this resort!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear clv167,

I wish t thank you for choosing The Santai as your holiday destination in Bali and for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you and your husband had a relaxing experience and enjoyed most of your times in the privacy of your beautiful villa from lounging, swimming and the best part was having in villa massage from our lovely therapist.

We appreciated your wonderful highlight with regards to the great food prepared by our lovely chef, I will share this with him which I am confident that this will motivate the culinary team to keep up their great job.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My Husband and I spent 2 nights with the Santai and we loved every minute of being there! Location wise it’s within 10 mins to Seminyak and Canggu where you can find buzzing restaurants, shops and bars to go to and the resort provides a free shuttle to both places. Interior of the villa is exceptionally well kept and beautiful with a modern contemporary vibe. We literally spent all our daylight hours holed up in the villa, Swimming, lounging and having massages! Oh and the restaurant Chef cooks up a storm! The food from Indonesian to international fare was exceptional! So you don’t even have to seek out restaurants outside only unless you get bored! I highly recommend this escape as it was truly a time we got to recharge and return home.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear germainettran,

I wish t thank you for staying at The Santai during your holiday in Bali recently and for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had an amazing experience from the moment you arrived at the stunning architecture of our lobby. Indeed the villa has provided with every needs you would expect from the large private swimming pool, kitchennette, cosy living pavilion which makes you just spent all day in the villa, swimming, lounging and the lovely in villa massages.

Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing stay soon.