“Very nice place to stay with a good price”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nadyatriw...
Bandungan, Indonesia
“Very nice place to stay with a good price”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Pondok Karol is a nice place to stay, the price is affordable for a solo traveler like me. I was greeted with friendly staffs, especially Christo was very helpful to tell me the recommendation of near by places that I could visit near Pondok Karol. The place is quiet so I can sleep peacefully at night. The room is clean and comfortable. I will definitely gonna stay in Pondok Karol again in my next visit to Bali.

Management Response
25 Jun 2018
Helo Ibu Nadya
First of all I would like to thank you for your time for writing a good review for us.I am so glad to hear that you really enjoy your stay at pondok karol. And thank you very much for your compliment to our staff, i will share this information to our staff,
We really commit to deliver a good service to all our guest, your review is so precious for us, and it will help us to improve our self to do better in the future.
Thank you again and look forward to see you in your next holiday.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may have.

Kindly regards

Eric frily
Operational Manager
Maviba Villas and resorts
Nalubowls
Bali, Indonesia
“Quite amazing”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

best value for money, quite clean, friendly staff! definitely going back! it was also very quite and private, i loved that!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Oct 2017
Dear Nalubowls,
We thank you very much for staying with us at Pondok karol and appreciate very much for taking the time to write a review.
We do happy that you enjoy your staying, during your holiday time in Bali. It was our goal to make sure all our guests feel convenience when stay with us and we happy to serving you.
We look forward to having you again stay with us,
See you soon.
Matur suksema.
Dina Suwastawan.
Operation Manager.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing