Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile
Review of: First dive

What a great experience they offered to us. We got good customer service from the beginning. I was very excited and a bit nervous before the dive, but the way Melissa handled the situation made me feel easy. We started with a lesson on the shore of Tulamben where Melissa explained everything to us thoroughly. The we put our gear on and headed to water. Melissa was very calming at this point where i had some problems coping with my first time of diving. First we did some exercises on the water and after we had done them we went done for the first time. We saw some beutiful fish and coral right after we has descended from the beach. Melissa even took my by the hand to make the experience easier. We took break after our first dive. After the break we dived to see the USAT Liberty. It was an amazing experience i will not surely ever forget. We toured around the hull of the ship. At the end we even got to go inside one of the rooms ( there is a large hole in the roof) and to my suprise got to see a large turtle dining in the ship. After the second dive i felt pure happiness. From the beginning to the end my friend an me felt that we were safe, which i think is the most important think. So thank you Baruna Dive Bali and Thank you Melissa for making one of my dreams come true!

Date of experience: July 2018
5  Thank TampereTallaaja
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Staff members were friendly, and great dives! I enjoyed diving with Baruna and seeing the Manta rays

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We had a great experience diving with Melissa at Baruna. Very professional instructors and good equipment.

1  Thank jeffreybosch85
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The was very friendly, and flexible to organise a beginner dive on the same day.
The pyramid spot is great, with a lot of different fish, turtles, rays, and moray eel.
They speak French too !!

1  Thank Florian P
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We did 5 dives over 3 days with Baruna Dive in June this year. There are so many dive shops to choose from in Amed but from the second we walked in Hector made us feel welcome & we knew we had chosen the right place. As experienced divers we were allowed to choose our pace when diving and were never asked to dive with anyone other than our guide. The diving was spectacular and the highlights were the turtle and thanks to the extreme patience of Nady, the pygmy seahorse. For anyone who is even remotely interested in the small creatures I highly recommend the muck diving. Just awesome!! Prior to diving with Baruna we thought this would be our last trip to Bali but after meeting the team and having so much fun diving we will definitely be back!

1  Thank shedives77