Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Baruna Dive is a quality dive shop!!! We had the best dives of our lives with these guys. Both the Liberty Wreck and the wall were out of this world. Hector even took the time to explain everything to us about the town, the sights, the best places to eat etc. They were very knowledgeable and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our short stay in Amed. Thank you so much and we will be back!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank dmansmom96
Reviewed 26 February 2018
Review of: First dive

This was my first dive, and it was amazing!
Team make this trip safe, comfortable and pleasant, and also show the best spots!
If it's your first time, make 2 or 3 dive in a row for better experience

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Максим Д
Baruna O, Manager at Baruna Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you Maxim! Its always a pleasure and a chance to share a first dive experience with people. Seeing you that much comfortable and happy underwater was the best for us. Keep Diving! See you soon Underwater ;)
Baruna Team

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Super plongée sur l'épave du Liberty et au drop off. L'équipe est super cool, parfait pour les explications, briefing avant et après la plongée. On recommande.

Great Dive on the Liberty wreck and drop off. The staff is friendly, perfect for explanations, briefing before and after dive.
We recommend.

Thanks a lot for your happiness and welcoming.

Sara & Guillaume

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I, both advanced level divers, booked several dives with Hector and his colleagues, we had 3 different instructors and all very professional and friendly. Cheap prices, nice dive sites and most of the times it was only us two and the instructor.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I am a dive instructor who spent a few days in Amed diving with Baruna. Because of my experience I can be a little bit picky when it comes to diving. But now, I only have good comments.
The dive center has good installations and the equipment is top-notch. The schedule works perfectly, no delays, no hassles.
The team is the best part. They are very experienced and provide thorough briefings, keep the safety standards and they have a high knowledge of the local dive sites and marine life.
I did 5 dives with Manon, she is the best finding the hidden critters and 2 dives with Hector, who showed me the beauty of the Liberty Wreck.

If I go back to Amed anytime, I know who I am diving with!!

Date of experience: May 2017