Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Super plongée sur l'épave du Liberty et au drop off. L'équipe est super cool, parfait pour les explications, briefing avant et après la plongée. On recommande.

Great Dive on the Liberty wreck and drop off. The staff is friendly, perfect for explanations, briefing before and after dive.
We recommend.

Thanks a lot for your happiness and welcoming.

Sara & Guillaume

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I, both advanced level divers, booked several dives with Hector and his colleagues, we had 3 different instructors and all very professional and friendly. Cheap prices, nice dive sites and most of the times it was only us two and the instructor.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I am a dive instructor who spent a few days in Amed diving with Baruna. Because of my experience I can be a little bit picky when it comes to diving. But now, I only have good comments.
The dive center has good installations and the equipment is top-notch. The schedule works perfectly, no delays, no hassles.
The team is the best part. They are very experienced and provide thorough briefings, keep the safety standards and they have a high knowledge of the local dive sites and marine life.
I did 5 dives with Manon, she is the best finding the hidden critters and 2 dives with Hector, who showed me the beauty of the Liberty Wreck.

If I go back to Amed anytime, I know who I am diving with!!

2  Thank chochoo201
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I walked around Amed in a few dive shops before I stopped at Baruna Dive Bali. Stephane, the manager of the place took great care of me and I immediately felt welcome.
Equipment was in a very good shape, brand new BCD and wetsuits! Nanga, our Divemaster was very knowledgeable, experienced and spoke a near perfect english. Always professional, outside of the water with thorough dive briefings and underwater, showing all the tiny little creatures we could not have found by ourselves.
It was a great experience diving with them. I will go back! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Nice diving. Good instructor. You can go directly from the shore. We saw some turtles, scorpion fish, morays and some other stuff