Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I am a dive instructor who spent a few days in Amed diving with Baruna. Because of my experience I can be a little bit picky when it comes to diving. But now, I only have good comments.
The dive center has good installations and the equipment is top-notch. The schedule works perfectly, no delays, no hassles.
The team is the best part. They are very experienced and provide thorough briefings, keep the safety standards and they have a high knowledge of the local dive sites and marine life.
I did 5 dives with Manon, she is the best finding the hidden critters and 2 dives with Hector, who showed me the beauty of the Liberty Wreck.

If I go back to Amed anytime, I know who I am diving with!!

2  Thank chochoo201
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I walked around Amed in a few dive shops before I stopped at Baruna Dive Bali. Stephane, the manager of the place took great care of me and I immediately felt welcome.
Equipment was in a very good shape, brand new BCD and wetsuits! Nanga, our Divemaster was very knowledgeable, experienced and spoke a near perfect english. Always professional, outside of the water with thorough dive briefings and underwater, showing all the tiny little creatures we could not have found by ourselves.
It was a great experience diving with them. I will go back! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Nice diving. Good instructor. You can go directly from the shore. We saw some turtles, scorpion fish, morays and some other stuff

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

After completing our PADI course on Gili Air, my boyfriend and I decided to stop off in Amed as we wanted to dive at the Liberty Shipwreck. We were not disappointed. We spoke to a few of the dive centers in Amed but once we arrived at Baruna Dive we knew we hit the jack pot! The staff were so friendly and helpful and made the whole experience absolutely incredible! Our diving instructor even went the extra mile and took great pics of my boyfriend and I with a turtle which he spotted near the shipwreck. I would recommend Baruna Dive to anybody wanting to dive in Amed.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank KyScholtz89
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Excellent hospitality of the owner , amazing place, very clean. I can recommend this place and I will definitely come back.

Date of experience: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction