Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Nice diving. Good instructor. You can go directly from the shore. We saw some turtles, scorpion fish, morays and some other stuff

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

After completing our PADI course on Gili Air, my boyfriend and I decided to stop off in Amed as we wanted to dive at the Liberty Shipwreck. We were not disappointed. We spoke to a few of the dive centers in Amed but once we arrived at Baruna Dive we knew we hit the jack pot! The staff were so friendly and helpful and made the whole experience absolutely incredible! Our diving instructor even went the extra mile and took great pics of my boyfriend and I with a turtle which he spotted near the shipwreck. I would recommend Baruna Dive to anybody wanting to dive in Amed.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank KyScholtz89
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Excellent hospitality of the owner , amazing place, very clean. I can recommend this place and I will definitely come back.

Date of experience: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I was looking in to diving options in Amed and emailed Baruna. The response from Stephane was quick and professional. he offered up helpful information.

Due to logistical changes in our travel plan. I ended up not diving in Amed.

Next time I am in Amed, I would like to and will feel comfortable to dive with his company.

Thanks Stephane!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank June-Travel
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

In Amed there are a lot of diving shops. We have selected Baruna guys based on reviews on Tripadvisor. We did 6 dives with them and we're lucky to have such a private diving with them due to low season.
We let them choose the sites and we're always happy. Of course it is hard to predict the sea conditions but the dive sites were amazing.
Everything was arranged as we wanted.
So great. Thanks guys for safe and enjoyable diving.

Date of experience: December 2016