Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

In Amed there are a lot of diving shops. We have selected Baruna guys based on reviews on Tripadvisor. We did 6 dives with them and we're lucky to have such a private diving with them due to low season.
We let them choose the sites and we're always happy. Of course it is hard to predict the sea conditions but the dive sites were amazing.
Everything was arranged as we wanted.
So great. Thanks guys for safe and enjoyable diving.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

My father took his Padi Open water at Baruna. He was really happy with everything. Great staff, he was really pleased with his instructor Anthony and Stephane who arranged pickup and made him feel at home. Thank you.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank astridk616
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I dived with Baruna when I went on holidays to Bali and I have to say that the experience couldn't be better.
Our dive master was quite nice, funny and always paying attention to us and the places where amazing.
100% recommended.

1  Thank AlejandroM1615
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I have just done two refresh dives today, Great team listening to your needs and taking it very seriously. I have enjoyed the day.
Merci 👍😉

2  Thank GwenaelleR8
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stefan is a good, relaxed diving instructor, with humor. I was really nervous but because of Stefan was so clear with the instructions that I have now mine Advanced open water certificaat !! Great dives we had.

Thanks from Mirjam&Robin