Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I dived with Baruna when I went on holidays to Bali and I have to say that the experience couldn't be better.
Our dive master was quite nice, funny and always paying attention to us and the places where amazing.
100% recommended.

1  Thank AlejandroM1615
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I have just done two refresh dives today, Great team listening to your needs and taking it very seriously. I have enjoyed the day.
Merci 👍😉

2  Thank GwenaelleR8
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stefan is a good, relaxed diving instructor, with humor. I was really nervous but because of Stefan was so clear with the instructions that I have now mine Advanced open water certificaat !! Great dives we had.

Thanks from Mirjam&Robin

2  Thank Mirjam N
Reviewed 11 October 2016

It's a really good dive's center, they takes time to explain all the security, what you can do and can't do, they dive since lot of years, you can't dive blindfolded with the team, if i back again i'll go to see they.
It's a serious and peaceful team

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

After visiting a few dive centers in Amed we settled without hesitation for Baruna dive center, just because of a good feeling.
It seems to be a great method as we had no reason to regret it.
The friendliness of the staff, always ready to answer our questions -dive related or not- , Stéphane availability and evident love for his job and of course the great dives we had there made for an unforgettable moment.
A special thanks is in order for our two sharp-eyed divemasters, Nadhy and Nengah, who let us enjoy long dives even though they were freezing at the end!
Last but not least, we never were more than 4 fundivers and Stéphane always did his best to meet our expectations about the diving sites and the schedule.
Thanks again everyone and see you for sure when we come back to Amed!

Simon