Baruna Dive Bali - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Diving in amed

i dived with baruna team more than 10 times and every moments were so special and precious. Local... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
y0enp
via mobile
Favorite experience of my entire Bali trip!

I got an open water certification and got to dive the Liberty shipwreck. Mel and Hector were my... read more

Reviewed 22 March 2020
totravelandbloom
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2016

The instructors went out there way to help me out during my discovery scuba diving . As I do not swim and I am extremely scared of water , they still made sure I have a blast under water by staying close to me and helping me out at all times

Date of experience: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank shuchitab2014
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend have chosen baruna thanks to TA. We loved the team, organization and professionalism. Dive masters Nenga and Celine were outstanding and during 3 days 6 dives we were lucky to see Mola Mola, sharks, turtles and morenas.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Excellent diving experience, the divemasters are well organised. The Baruna's team are heartwarming and friendly.

Date of experience: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 September 2016
Review of: First dive

I choose Stephane and Baruna Dive center because of his smile. That was the first thing we saw me and my gf. He was helpful, good teacher and at explaining for our first dive certificate. I totally recommend him and his shop.

Date of experience: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile
Review of: First dive

First of all thanks to Stephane, Donatien, Nady and the whole Baruna Diver's staff! It was a great experience!
We did our advanced adventurer and two fun dives with Baruna Divers. The whole team is very friendly and helpful and answered all the questions we had patiently. Our instructor Donatien provided all the knowledge we needed to us and the dives were still fun. After the course we decided to do two more fun dives and could choose our favourite dive sites ourselves!
Our divemaster Navy made one of our dreams come true and found a big blue octopus ♥ Thanks again, the dives were amazing!
Last but not least thank you Stephane for your overall care and your medical help when needed!

We would definitely dive with Baruna Divers again!

Love the ocean
Vanessa & Mike

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank MikeSawMolaMola
Stephane V, Gérant at Baruna Dive Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Hello Mike and Vanessa,

Thanks a lot for this review. We are very happy that you enjoyed you dives with us.

Stephane for the Baruna team.