“Amazing backwater tour”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AmeyaS52
“Amazing backwater tour”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Really nice experience with indiavacationz luxury houseboat .
Suitable for couples and family. Friendly staffs and lovely atmosphere.

27 Dec 2017
Thank you for spending time to update your review on our Houseboat It was an absolute privilege to have you with us. We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services. We appreciate your patronage and sincerely look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again
Sukhvinde...
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
“worse experience ever.”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

This is regarding my stay in houseboat arranged by you (India Vacationz) with “local vendor-Pulickattil Houseboats” was the bad experience in total.

They had provided strawberry houseboat, which was 3 bedrooms big houseboat and never required by my end. I would like to explain the thumbs down experience.

• I had requested/paid for 1 bedroom private houseboat.
Feedback: you gave me 3 bedroom houseboat, which was messy and scary to stay for a couple alone. This is not the commitment you made at the time of booking, I would had opted for another premium houseboat in this cost.

• The food was worse, I would say.
Feedback: In APAI, I had very bad experience during the houseboat stay, no hospitality, no hygiene were taken care. I had my food in the hot dining area, which was worse than ever in my life. The cake you provided was third class and I never have cake like that with the tag “ Happy Marrid Life”(wrong spelling). The flower were dry/dead enough to make you sleep uncomfortable, so that refused to spread on the bed.

• Staff, was not professional enough to take care of the guest.
Feedback: I don’t think so that you or Pulickattil houseboats have ever trained or briefed the onboard staff, how to behave with the guest. They were greedy enough to demand for alcohol and tips to your customer. We started at 2:30 Pm then they parked at 5:30pm and They ended our trip at 8:15am (took just 35mnt to comeback from that parking point) in the morning, I was feeling cheated and sailor was repeating same thing that this houseboat is in loss because of one couple in three bedroom houseboat.

I am not a complained kind a person but would like to spend some time to write back to you Manoj. I paid huge amount (INR 12,200) to you being a travel professional, just to experience and avail the services. I figured out that, I should stay in the good 5* hotel/resort in Kumarakom and experience the houseboat or local gondola(Village tours) for 2 to 3 hours, would be value for money rather than this worse experience.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
ArunK3979
“Memorable houseboat experience in lake”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Greet experience. ...
We start our cruising on 1 pm .the staffs are friendly.friendly . they help us to learn more about kerala traditions. Got a chance to taste TODDY (kerala traditional natural alcohol) . The food is too delicious especially the kerala fish fry .evening they parked in a village side that's awesome place it's very cool and calm place .
Really enjoyed the trip with my family .

14 Nov 2017
Thank you for spending time to update your review on our hotel It was an absolute privilege to have you with us. We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services. We appreciate your patronage and sincerely look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again
Rajeth M
“Good experience”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Thanks for wonderful experience on my first wedding anniversary.. suprise flowers Deco and cake was which we are not expected..delafinelty will recommend to others..

ShakthiG9
“Best trip in luxury boat.”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Its really look like an five star hotel. With delicious food . Staffs are freindly and attentive . Alappuzha is a best place for relaxation.

14 Nov 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing