All reviews sailing club strand restaurant long table crab market facing the ocean welcome gift hotel grounds main restaurant phnom penh the general manager infinity pool little touches rabbit island lovely pool laid back beautiful place mosquito net
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We love everything at Knai Bang Chatt. Sadly we only booked for overnight..Super “bitin”! We will surely come back. Oh i love their food..relaxing ambience..amazing sunset view..privacy..polite and attentive staffs..everything!❤️

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ninj333
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Last month my sister and I arrived in Kep at the end of our visit to Cambodia, when we were looking for a little rest and relaxation here. And.that is exactly what we found. The service was excellent, and the room looking out on the ocean exactly what we were hoping for. They helped us arrange for a tour to La Plantation, the pepper plantation, a real treat. But most of our time was spent by the pool watching the ocean. This hotel was the perfect relaxing contrast to the earlier hustle and bustle of Cambodia.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2018

If you like any but basic tea stay away, have you ever stayed at A5 star resort where they charge you for anything than standard tea or coffee. The Tea for $3.00 extra is only a cheap tea bag nothing special. The pool was not clean we have stayed here before and would not bring friends back.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Knai Bang Chatt is a beautiful hotel with really friendly and helpful people working there.

We had a fantastic room with a view overlooking the beach which was awesome! The rooms are lovely and calming with plenty of room.

This is definitely a place to come and relax and read a book by the pool in between sight seeing.

The sailing club next door is also really fun to eat at too!

The only feedback we would have is that if you’re looking for a couples quiet resort try and come when school holidays are not on as there were a fair few families with children.

Thanks so much Knai Bang Chatt, we loved our stay!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This is the first time ever I have walked into a hotel room and not seen a single piece of plastic - I can tell you that this made me happy beyond belief! The room itself was lovely and the bathroom gigantic ! The service in all areas was wonderful, above and beyond. One reception staff even walked me in the rain to the sailing club when i couldn't see the path past the pool in the dark and rain. My happiest moment was enjoying a beer on the jetty with my colleague, it's a really special place. Knowing how hard the team there are working on negating their eco footprint is also a huge bonus for me - solar panels, water processing, plastic reduction, recycling, composting, worms and organic veggies are just the things off the top of my head. Ask to see the garden! The transformation of old french villas is lovely and that there are more buildings around the site to see if you want to see what they used to look like!Definitely stay here, you won't want to leave and really they have everything on hand so you don't have to!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business