All reviews quiet street colonial style standard room great boutique the river breakfast was excellent dvd player charming hotel bars and restaurants room was spacious and clean five minute walk ceiling fan nice balcony two nights no lift air conditioning mango
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

The staff were so kind and the bed was super comfy. Probably the best I’ve had in Southeast Asia. However this hotel is not worth $50 a night which is what I paid. And it was strange because I saw only 1 other couple in the hotel. There wasn’t anyone there but me a solo traveler so why the high rate? This was the most I’ve paid in 2 months in Southeast Asia including an amazing resort in Koh Pha-ngan with an infinity pool and views of the ocean. I was expecting much more for that price. Maybe $30 at the most if you want to stay here and then I would recommend it. And could be this is just Kampot. The walls are thin, was very loud construction for a bit, I had no hot water for a shower and the DVD player in the hotel didn’t not work. I left after 1 night and paid for 3-no refund which I understand cause I booked through Booking.com. If it weren’t for the staff and the bed I’d give this hotel 2 stars based on the rate they charged me. Just not the value for the money so I was disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed here only night, very comfortable, great home made croissants for breakfast, perfect setting also. Deco breakfast room. The columns right there outside the window, very helpful staff, a two minute walk from the riverside, no room for a pool sorry to say, if it had one it would be my all time go to choice....

Great little hotel,

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stayed two nights here and could not have been happier with the level of service we received. Upon arrival, all of the questions I had asked during our planning were addressed, including when the tuk-tuk we had booked for a full day tour the following day would arrive. Our room was cool and quiet, with a nice balcony. It also had everything we could have needed (toiletries, hair drying, mini-fridge with water and soda). Breakfast was delicious, copious and beautiful; one day I had a timbale of scrambled eggs over homefries on toast and my husband had a spinach and cheese omelette. There was always someone in the lobby to greet us and answer any questions we had. It was also perfectly located for exploring the little town, with lots of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants within a five-minute walk. They could not have tried harder to please us.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in 3 different standards of rooms. The hotel was ideally located down a quiet street. The rooms were faultless, well thought through with nice little touches. My parents particularly enjoyed having a double room with a balcony to sit out on. But what really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the level of service provided by all the staff. They were all lovely and really helpful, the manager was able to give us great suggestions for places to eat and advice for things to do in the local area alongside arranging the activities for us. We can't recommend this hotel enough.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent.

The room was compact but had a nice balcony and reasonable facilities: wifi, tv, aircon etc. No lift though so getting heavy cases up to the second floor is a bit tedious though the staff were happy to help. The hotel is well situated near the river though it doesn't have river views.

Overall a very good hotel and good value for money.

Date of stay: June 2018