“Excellent Lunch”

Binh Minh Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This time I tried the Rice Noodle Beef Luncheon and it was excellent. We also had the Thai Tea. It’s all wonderful!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I had lunch at Binh Minh today after having not gone there for quite a while. It used to be a fun place with really good food and good service. Then something changed and for a while the food remained good, but the service was really bad. We decided to give it another try today and we were very pleased. The food was very good and so was the service! We started with a fried egg roll and a fresh Spring Roll. Both were excellent. I like fish sauce with the fresh Spring Roll rather than the traditional peanut sauce. My wife chose the Chicken Stir-Fry and was pleased. The chicken was tender and tasty and the veggies and rice were also good. I ordered Bulgogi Beef. The meat was a little tough, although well prepared. The sauce was really good... a combination of sweet and savory with a touch of heat. The waitress did a great job of keeping our beverage glasses full and the manager/owner came by the table to make sure we were happy with everything. We were happy to find them back on track

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

In my travels I go through Greensboro NC once a month. This restaurant is my favorite go to for lunch.
It is no frills located in a strip center. I found this establishment through word of mouth. Good food reasonably priced. Very nice people. Several types of Asian dishes. I always enjoy the lunch specials. Rice, side and entre. Sides are soup, egg roll, and salad with ginger dressing. A locals place for sure.
I was not disappointed again today.

1  Thank Q5820YDrobertp
Reviewed 3 October 2017

A wonderful meal with our friend Dick and Nancy! It was the first time for our wives and they enjoyed our meal very much.
I love the noodle soups and the wives had shrimp, vegetables, and rice. I even got a soup to go that is large enough for a few meals at home.
Best wine deals in Greensboro. The Pinot Grigio is excellent and very well priced.

1  Thank Mac C
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is my absolute favorite Vietnamese restaurant. It is my go to place for the most flavorful food around and every guest I've taken there has been more than pleased. The curry selections are quite good and side dishes always well seasoned. Regardless of the day of the week, service is fast and courteous and portion sizes very filling. You will definitely get your money's worth and then some. Binh Minh is the best kept secret for Vietnamese food in Greensboro.