“Best Smoothies!”

Add it.
Juice Shop Incorporated
Ranked #193 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have never had such a delicious smoothie like the Juice Shop. My family is hook and try to go at least once a week.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Stopped for a quick snack while shopping with daughter. We had awesome smoothies...they tasted great and were chocked full of healthy, fresh ingredients. A little pricey but high quality.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The folks at the Juice shop are always so nice. I have had a number of the smoothies and they are so fresh and delicious. Parking can be a little nutty in that strip mall but they do have a couple of spaces dedicated to the Juice Shop. This is a well managed shop.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I've been to this shop a few times and like their smoothies. The last time that I went there, the 2 employees were so loud I couldn't even hear myself think. I was with a friend and we couldn't even have a conversation because the 2 ladies were so loud laughing and carrying on. I wonder if they were trying to get rid of us. They seemed nice but very unprofessional in how they were carrying on. Get your smoothie and go or hopefully the management will tell them to keep their cackling and laughing down. 100 geese in the room would be about the same level of noise. Quack quack quack....

Reviewed 14 October 2016

This is the original Juice Shop as far as I know in Greensboro. It's simple: you order a smoothie and pay cash. It's going to cost you around $5-6, but it's really good and refreshing on a hot day. My favorite is Razmatazz, but they're all winners.