All reviews excellent hotel and staff hotel is beautiful high point great business diamond member breakfast staff front desk manager recommend this hotel to anyone a great stay clean rooms soccer tournament bed was very comfortable greensboro airport would stay here again great customer service fitness center home away from home
Reviewed 3 September 2018

When we found out our college student would be staying over on his birthday, we quickly arranged to meet at 9AM for the brunch downstairs and the Labor Day Sunday breakfast staff on 9/2 was wonderful. Tables arranged, signs printed, and a big welcome. Between the wait and kitchen staff the 20 in our party heard repeatedly "order up - thank you!". They pulled together and provided seamless service - a great team of what seemed to be friends. And the food was delicious. Additionally, the housekeeper asked about the wedding we were attending and was most attentive (room was 126), as was the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are glad that our staff and extra special details helped make your stay amazing. We hope to see you again in the future.

Area Sales Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a very nice hotel with a good location. A couple of drawbacks though, the pool is indoors and has no hot tub. But the bartender is beyond wonderful, Pleasant fun to talk to. He gave us a lot of suggestions about local beers and we loved them!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rebecca R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed our location and friendly customer service in our bar area. Although out pool is indoor, the good news in you can swim year round. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I travel for a living and stay at many hotels. The exceptional and consistent customer service that I have received at this Hilton Garden Inn on numerous stays is superb, and the staff and management team truly go the extra mile. This is where I stay every time work takes me anywhere near the Greensboro, NC area, and it is because of the attention to detail and professionalism of the staff that I refuse to stay anywhere else. Additionally, it is in a prime location with many restaurants, shopping, and recreational sites within walking distance. Thank you for being my "home" when I travel to Greensboro!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lisabV5863IR
Rebecca R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We appreciate you loyalty and, we are proud that we consistently meet your standards. We are glad to have you as a part of our hotel family. We look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The Hilton Garden Inn Promise: Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any hotel team member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

I beg to differ with the above promise. It was not kept. After driving from PA to Greensboro, we had two cocktails and a light dinner at the lobby bar. Exhausted, we signed the bill and crashed upstairs. At breakfast, we gathered our receipts and noticed that our drinks from the night before were $17 each. Ummm? The hotel had put a $6 up charge for each martini. Over 50% above the already premium brand price of $11. The bartender had not disclosed this to us. Now mind you, this Garden Inn is an airport hotel in North Carolina, not a fancy bar in NYC. Note also.. the martinis were not gargantuan...photo attached. So, with the above promise in mind, at check out I asked if the up charge was correct. Big mistake. The front desk agent got the manager and both she and the manager summarily dismissed my question. I was chastised and lectured to that I had singed the bill last night. Essentially, tough luck tootsie. Would I like my bill by emailed or printed?

My husband informed the manager that we were insulted by the combative attitude and poor diplomacy of the manager and her staff. We quickly ended the hot conversation and moved on. This Garden Inn's promise: Bad customer service. Guaranteed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Rebecca R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize with the confusion surrounding the billing for your drinks. We have a signed receipt from you authorizing the charges for the drinks. It seems you left in a hurry before we could remedy your experience. Although we are not legally able to remove the alcohol from your bill, we were able to adjust the room charges as needed. We hope that you allow us to provide you with an improved experience in the future.

Area Sales

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one overnight business trip. Hotel staff weren’t overly friendly and it was a bit disappointing.

I don’t know if the hotel is new or remodeled but it seemed up to date. The room was clean but I did notice stains on the towels (they were washed and the stain wasn’t fresh). My first room was very warm and humid but they promptly helped me move.

I will try another Hilton property when I have to return to the area for work.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We regret that our customer service and rooms did not meet your expectations. We will use your feedback as a teaching moment to help us improve. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better second experience.