All reviews the main strip room was clean stayed here for two nights within walking distance yogurt parking lot cleanliness ac clerk mattress maintenance
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It was a little smaller than I expected, but overall for the price we paid I was satisfied with our room and our stay. Staff were very helpful when we had questions, etc. Our card got deactivated by the magnetic strip from another card. The office was closed, so we called the number and they came right away and fixed it for us.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SalimaM82, Guest Relations at Belle Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hi Cara,

Thank you for your rating and review. We are so pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable and we will be sharing your comments with our staff. We do hope you will stay with us again on your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Older motel with some updates, room was clean and comfortable, and staff was nice. No frills just the basics but if your looking for a room close to everything in the area it’s a great place to stay. Nice to have the vehicle right outside your door.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SalimaM82, Guest Relations at Belle Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hi Chris,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Front desk lady was rude. The sink in my room had ants in it and the sheets were pretty dirty. People kept knocking on my door despite having a DND sign on the doorknob. The beds were also extremely hard and uncomfortable. I think I would have slept better in my car than at this place

Trip type: Travelled solo
SalimaM82, Guest Relations at Belle Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi beautifulletdown,

Thank you for your comments and rating. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Please note that your comments are important to us and we will be discussing your concerns with our housekeeping staff. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We had bed bugs in our room, no shampoo/conditioner, bathroom door didn’t lock, and outlet sparked when I plugged my laptop in. I complained and got moved to a different room. Second one was much better, but still had issues with the main door not locking, and no deadbolt either. Was told I’d get a refund and it didn’t happen. Needed a pillow, they couldn’t even give me that. Someone kept pounding on the door early in the morning, every hour. Whoever it was didn’t announce who they were, so I’m unsure if it was housekeeping or not. The sheets had bedbug crap all over them. They definitely don’t clean. I found dried snot and boogers on the mattress in the second room and a used straw on the floor by the bed. Spend a little more to not stay in a total dump with bad staff

2  Thank eerriii
nalarakhia, Guest Relations Manager at Belle Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your comments and review. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We are regularly inspected by exterminators for bed bugs and pass all inspections with certifications. As for the extra pillows, we did provide you with extra pillows in your room and did not have any additional pillows on the property. Lastly, it was housekeeping that was knocking on your door for room service. If you do not wish to be disturbed, please have put the 'do not disturb' sign on your door. Please note that your comments are important to us and we will be addressing with our staff to make improvements. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We Checked in. Upon going in room it was very unclean. The bathroom floor had tiny hairs in the corner, the sheets a pen marks and hair on them. We spoke to the lady at front desk . She stated she cleaned the room and the manager checked in. When we showed her she said oh I must have missed that. The pen marks on the sheet were fresh and that was ok she said. I use bleach on my sheets at home everyone knows if you wash sheets with pen it comes out or it’s faint . Don’t stay here , there are nicer and cleaner hotels that are cheaper.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Salima M, Guest Relations at Belle Aire Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your comments. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Housekeeping and customer service are our top priorities at the Belle Aire Motel and a situation like this is unacceptable. We will be forwarding your comments on to management for review. Thank you.