“Awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alyssan97...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed here over spring break and it was absolutely wonderful! The cabin is so nice and it's the perfect size for two people. Anita was also super nice and even had the cabin cleaned early for us, so we got to stay an extra night earlier than we expected! We will definitely be back, we had a great experience. :) Highly recommend!

Management Response
24 Mar 2016
Alyssa,

Thank you for choosing Bearly Naked for your Smokey Mountain Vacation! It is so wonderful to hear you two had a great trip. I am so grateful for the compliments. I would love to hear from you again, it's always a pleasure having great guests.

Besh Wishes,
Anita Foster
BikermomH...
Livingston, Louisiana
“Wonderful!!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed ourselves so much the Cabin was perfect it was just the two of us and the size was great. It was very beautiful and I loved the feel of the cabin we would highly recommend it to anyone. The owner was awesome called us to check up on us while we were in route and checked again to make sure everything was good and that we made it safely. It is close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and shopping so I loved that. Great!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Jan 2016
Thank you for choosing Bearly Naked for your getaway. I am so glad you felt at home and enjoyed your stay. I appreciate all of your feedback, it means alot to me! I hope to hear from you in the future. Its always a pleasure.

Best Regards,
Anita Foster
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing