“Excellent location, very clean, would recommend”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountain Seclusion

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Summers here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent location, very clean, would recommend”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Just like the description reads. This cabin was VERY CLEAN and QUIET SURROUNDINGS. We felt like we were at home. Hopefully we will be able to stay again.
Thanks so much for sharing your home with us!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Cj H
“Mr.”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed it was my first time staying in the mountains. This place was immaculate . Flat-screen in every room and every item you needed cleaning suppleies , light bulbs, trash bags, etc. Wifi, hot tub!!!! I will definitely be staying here in the future.

Management Response
16 Nov 2016
We are glad to hear that you and your family had a good time, I love this place when the leaves are changing.
David Mic...
“Mr.”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Awesome place. Very clean, secluded, everything the description said it is. The only issue was that the kitchen faucet didn't work, the faucet and the drain. That didn't bother me since we ate out every night. Even with that small issue, this place deserves an excellent review and I highly recommend it. I will go again.

Management Response
16 Nov 2016
We appreciate the great review, I will definitely look into the issue with the faucet and drain in kitchen
ArianaSou...
“Wonderful get away”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Very clean ,wonderful location ,I would recommend to family and friends! Exactly what I paid for! Pool was very assessable and clean. The quiet get away my family was hoping for

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing