“Not bad!”
other travellers have booked this property
Foxy Lady #1531- Hot Tub on the Deck Foxy Lady #1531- Bedroom with A View
Foxy Lady #1531- Jacuzzi Tub & Flat Screen TV
Foxy Lady #1531- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Foxy Lady #1531- Hot Tub on the Deck
Foxy Lady #1531- Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PKMSRS
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Not bad!”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I was very skeptical about staying at this place because there were zero reviews. I took a risk as there were no other options available. I have to say that my experience was not bad although I did feel that some improvements can be made to make this place wonderful (My actual rating would be 3.5 but because I cannot give 3.5, I gave a 4 rating just for the benefit of doubt). They have a good unit and I hope Aunt Bugs Cabins make better use of it. One example is the quality of bed - bed was making squeaky noise. Bottom line is that I didn't have a bad experience. However, I did feel that the money I spent was lot more than similar listings which had better reviews.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing