“Coziest cabin ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Kozy Creek
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kozy Creek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sabrina B
“Coziest cabin ever”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I rented this cabin with a group of my good friends from college as a "reunion vacation" and this cabin was perfect for all 6 of us. The rooms are very private and cozy and the kitchen was fully stocked with pots/pans/utensils. It was even hard to leave the cabin and go into downtown Gatlinburg because we enjoyed staying in it so much playing cards and being together! Annie was a great host and pretty much thought of everything; she answered her messages right away and the cabin was super clean. I would love to stay here again; we all had a great time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Nov 2017
Thank you so much it was a pleasure having you stay at KOZY CREEK we are so glad you enjoyed your stay! You are more than welcome to return whenever you wish !!
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

twolfie51...
Elyria, Ohio
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I am currently staying the weekend in this cabin and upon arrival we noticed it is very adorable! It is perfect size for the 4 of us (myself, my fiance, and 2 teenage girls. The location is awesome as it is just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg but not in the middle of nowhere. The owner Annie is a dream to work with and very responsive to questions and requests!! We will definitely be back for a longer vacation!!! Thanks for the hospitality Annie!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

20 Jan 2016
Janie it was a real pleasure speaking with you and I am so thrilled you all had a great vacation! I appreciate the kind words you are welcome back anytime look forward to speaking with you in the near future !!

Regards,

Annie
walton ky
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

11 Apr 2016
Thank you so much we are very glad to hear you had a wonderful stay and that you were also very KOZY in the cabin. It is so important to us that our guests enjoy themselves to the fullest! I want to say what a pleasure it was speaking with you as well and I thank you for trusting me with your vacation plans !! I look forward to speaking with you for your next visit to Gatlinburg.

Regards,

Annie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing