“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jordan H
“BUG INFESTED NOT CLEAN!!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I do not typically review the locations I have stayed but this one really requires this post. I understand this is a cabin and not a five star hotel room. Upon arrival to the cabin I thoroughly checked the cabin and to my surprise I found roaches all over this cabin. I then went to the gentleman at Alan's cabin rentals to ask for a refund because I didn't feel comfortable in the cabins. This gentleman was a real piece of work. When I showed him the pictures he said "they are not that bad." I do not care if it were one roach, I didn't intend my engagement weekend to be spent in a roach motel. After I made several attempts to reason with this gentleman I finally responded out of anger with a few choice words and he then kicked me out and left us without a place to stay on thanksgiving day. I never used to pay attention to reviews but I wish someone would have let me know about this location beforehand. Oh and I still did not receive a refund.

4 Dec 2014
This review is not exactly as the situation was. These folks were offered two different log cabins that I personally inspected for them. No problems with these two cabins with cleanliness or insects. They refused to even look at either one. They were not left with nowhere to stay. We are in the mountains and not too unusual to have a few insects from bringing in firewood, opening doors etc. We exterminate twice a month in the winter and my cleaners are very satisfactory. If you check the number of people who have booked this cabin in the past we have quite a few satisfied customers.
kriskat
“Nice cabin”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay and our cabin. The reason for the rating of 3 is because it is a cabin and I don't want people to think it is like a 5 star hotel. I had read a previous review about the pillows being flat so I brought some of our own. The cabin was very clean and the necessities were there. There was a Mr. Coffee but you supply your own filters & coffee. You need your own toiletries. Towels are provided and there were some dishes & silverware there. We decided to get paper plates and plastic utensils because we only planned on breakfast & maybe some takeout food to eat at the cabin. The area was secluded and very quiet which was just what we wanted. We very much enjoyed our four day stay at this cabin and would go there again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Dec 2014
I do appreciate you using our log cabin for your Gatlinburg getaway. Hope you consider us again when you visit Gatlinburg again. Brent Owner
Wilfred W
Owensville, Indiana
“No Honeymoon for us.”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

First we were right on top of other cabins. No view at all. Bed was so uncomfortable we hardly got any sleep. Pillows were paper thin. Linen is supposed to be supplied. They supplied two towels for the hot tub and two for the shower. We had to wash them during our three days there. No grill. It just wasn't what you would expect when you are thinking romantic honeymoon. It was our seventeenth wedding anniversary and just wasn't what we planned. Or hopped for.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jen32885
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The cabin is in a great location close to everything. The cabin was very clean and cozy perfect place for a getaway.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Aug 2014
Thank you for staying in our cabin when you visited Gatlinburg. Really glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come again. Brent
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing