All reviews space needle great location room was clean donuts within walking distance the main street sausage links would stay here again coffee and juice middle of town queen bed continental breakfast two blocks off the strip biscuits and gravy close to downtown stayed nights
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I had an excellent experience at this Econo Lodge this week. I attended a conference and, arriving early, asked about parking at the motel , going for lunch and then checking in at the appropriate time. I was welcomed to park and promptly given a parking pass. For my entire stay, I was able to park in front of the motel even though I was coming and going to various locations during the day. My room was just steps from the car and on the ground floor. For one "pushing 80", this was especially appreciated. The room was neat and had everything I needed. The location is excellent - less than a block from the Parkway and all the shops, etc, yet quiet. I was able to walk to restaurants and to the conference center, which was just across a parking lot. The contact I had with staff was cordial and pleasant. I would stay here again if the need arose.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Sable2
Pamela F, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

The staff and I thank you for being our guest. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Our location is great for any age to able to walk to all the attractions downtown. The Gatlinburg Convention Center is located only 100 yards away, just a walk through a parking lot as you stated. We are very pleased that your stay with us was enjoyable and we hope the occasion will arise to stay with us again!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We stayed one night in Gatlinburg as we visited Smokey Mountain National Park. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown and everyone was very pleasant. This is an older hotel but we had no problem with our room. The price was in line with the hotel. The hotel seemed to be very busy.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scook112301
Pamela F, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

We appreciate you choosing us to stay with while visiting the Great Smoky Mountains. Our location is wonderful, just park your vehicle and walk to all the excitement in downtown Gatlinburg. The staff and I appreciate your kind compliments and hope to see you on a return visit!

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff. The bed was so comfy and I am missing the big fluffy pillows. Very good stay. Walked to everything. Breakfast was crowded but they have coffee all day. Good price. Shower was awesome!!! Will go back for sure.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Daniel R

It is always a great pleasure when our guests let us know job well done! The staff and I send our sincere thanks for all the compliments! We are thrilled that you guys found us and that you will be one of our many return guests. Next time you are ready for a comfy bed with fluffy pillows we will be here!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We arrived late afternoon and asked for a room. We were told that only 2 were left. One with queen beds, which we chose. Ground floor, and cars were parked within a few feet at the front door, but under cover. Room 116, we took the card and looked into the room. It was already occupied by a good size spider, and several webs, one under the sink in the bathroom too. There was a back door, with a hole in it and an unstable lock. We found a lipstick tube just under the bedspread on the floor. The blankets were the foam velour type from the 70's, and had holes. The room was poorly lit. The bathroom was very outdated. We went back to the office, and were told the other room had just been rented. There was no problem getting our charges reversed. This was supposed to be a Choice Hotel, very disappointing! I have no idea if the other rooms had better housekeeping, but was told that they all had the same decor.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Pamela F, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do send my sincere apologies for the issues you stated in this review. Our desk clerk did take care of the housekeeping issues you described while you went to eat dinner. Upon returning from dinner we did refund your credit card per your request. I do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service on your next trip to Gatlinburg.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We got a suite with a jacuzzi and a fireplace and it was gorgeous and just what I had hoped!!! We spent 2 nights. Perfect walking distance to downtown Gatlinburg. Great views. Very nice staff. Clean room with comfortable beds. Overall great weekend and great stay!!! Highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank madisonjane1994
Pamela F, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Gatlinburg is a wonderful town to spend your Valentine's in! We appreciate all your wonderful compliments. I am happy that we had one of the jacuzzi and fireplace rooms available for you. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to a future visit!