“Still great”

Ranked #26 of 207 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are back! After our 10 months of rebuilding after the fire, we are serving delicious hand-cut aged and seasoned steaks, cooked over an open oak fire again! Also,chicken, chops and more. Full Kids MEnu and Full Lunch Menu as well. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year after Year!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They still have the best steaks around,the restaurant look amazing after the rebuild after fire.staff is great service excellent .steaks are amazing will be back highly recommende cant go wrong eating here

Write a ReviewReviews (2 460)

27 - 31 of 2 460 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had to wait a little while but it was so worth the wait. The prime rib was delicious and worth the charge. Was more than I could eat along with the salad and the Alamo potatoes. Stop by the bar and give the Hillbilly Fruit Punch a try as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went for lunch and the food was fantastic! Would love to come back to visit and try more of the food on the menu!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You get what you pay for! Petite Filet was the best steak hands down, the broccoli was perfect, mashed potatoes were creamy and the rolls just topped it off

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We eat here every time we come to the Smokys. $28 for a t-bone and soup or salad and a side. We both had that with baked potato and the crab soup. The crab soup was amazing, my son hates soup but he ate their's. And the steaks, the wood fired grill just imparts a great flavor and it was cooked perfectly medium. If I'm in the smokys, the one thing that is a given is I will always go to Alamo at least once. But I do have one complaint, I normally follow a no guns no money policy, and They do have that little sign on their door. However I make a acceptation for Alamo.