“Very good”

Blaine's Grill & Bar
Ranked #54 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Groups
Description: Casual Dining in Downtown Gatlinburg, TN Blaine's Grill & Bar is located on the site originally known as Rebel Corner which burned down July, 1992. The fire destroyed one whole city block, owned by Mr. Smith's family. Home from college for the summer, Kirby watched the block burn to the ground, and then left college to help his family rebuild the block. He decided to open a restaurant/night club where Rebel Corner originally stood. Blaine's Grill and Bar was established January 1998 by Kirby Smith. Mr. Smith descended from one of the original Gatlinburg families & has lived in Gatlinburg all his life. Mr. Smith opened Ronnie Milsap's Keyboard Cafe, January 1995 which he ran under this name until January 1998 where he converted to Blaine's Grill & Bar, striving for a more modern, fun place to come as opposed to the previous country theme. Blaine's Grill and Bar has been a great location for the past ten years for restaurant goers. Our menu serves a great variety of freshly prepared meals and has one of the best views of the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food in both quality and portions. Actually could make a meal out of appetizers. Good service. This is our second time eating here and Blaines has not disappointed. I definitely would recommend this place for the family.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 005)

81 - 85 of 2 005 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice on our recent trip to Gatlinburg. The first night we split an order of loaded potato skins & we both had soup. Chili for me and fish chowder for my husband. Both were excellent. We came back a couple of nights later and my husband had spaghetti & meatballs and I had the chicken lite (grilled chicken, rice pilaf & broccoli). Both were excellent. We had met some folks from Mississippi at a bar and they joined us for dinner here. They both enjoyed their meals too. Blaine’s is a great place for a good meal and drinks. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Five of us went here for a quick dinner. Our expectations were low, and wow, we were all blown away. It was so much better than expected. The food was very well prepared and flavorful. Terrific burgers and even the potato salad was very good. The service was outstanding. Good place.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Blaine’s on a busy day and had a group of 12. We were seated quickly and our server was very prompt and courteous. The atmosphere was relaxed and clean, our table was a high top in a T shape which was perfect so that everyone could have private conversations and be part of the group as they wanted also. I had the cheesesteak sandwich which was good. My son however had the chicken sandwich and we asked for a side of their wing sauce. It was some of the best I have ever eaten! I wished I wasn’t so full that I could have tried an order of wings after tasting it but I was stuffed. If given the opportunity we will return to Blaine’s for sure. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I can't speak for others but our experience at Baline's was top notch. We were seated quickly and our server was right there to get our drink orders. He was attentive all evening without being over bearing. Being new to Blaine's we had to take an extra few minutes on the menu. When we did order our food arrived quickly.

I had the chicken fried steak and it was excellent. My wife had fiesta soup and she couldn't quick talking about how good it was.

For us, there were only two things that we didn't care for. One...the number of stairs to get up to the restaurant proper was daunting for us. We're not spring chickens anymore. Two...We were seated in the first booth and directly under the A/C so our food cooled off too quickly.

We were please with Blaine's and if in the area again will go back.