“Nice place! Pretty good food ”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #40 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy’s, your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN. What makes us your favorite? We’re all about fresh, homemade food that never disappoints, and that’ll be clear after your very first bite of our famous gouda mac and cheese, our from-scratch coleslaw, our in-house-smoked meats, or our artisan pizza. Even better, we’re serving all of that and more in a fun, relaxed, family-friendly space that feels just like home. Our awesome eats and good vibes make us the perfect spot for any occasion -- even parties! With our catering services, live music, and outdoor patio with seating for 50, all you’ll have to bring is the crew -- we’ll take care of the rest.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Great place to drink a few cocktails. We had the sampler platter and the Gouda cheese dip appetizer- all good. It looked as though they hand battered all the fried foods themselves so I really liked that. The deep fried pickles and fried mushrooms were great. I didn’t care for the sausage on the sampler platter, felt like it didn’t belong on there. Other than that, all very good. I would go back.

Jim W, Owner at Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

I'm glad that you enjoyed our sampler platter and our made from scratch food. I'd love to have you back for a couple of drinks and a bite to eat again. Thanks for stopping by!

Jim Woods, Owner/Proprietor

Write a ReviewReviews (1 503)

87 - 91 of 1 503 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great waiter!!!Wonderful food and great atmosphere. Would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone visiting Gatlinburg.

Jim W, Owner at Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I hope you had an awesome trip! I couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your food and the restaurant. I'm especially glad that my staff made you feel welcome. Come see us the next time you're in our neck of the woods.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We sat outside and the waitress brought our Pup a bowl of water. We had burgers and they were cooked perfect. Hope to return and try the ribs

I know my staff are always happy to serve not only our guests but all their pets too, Sheila. It's wonderful that you enjoyed your burgers, and I think you'll be impressed by the ribs too. I look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Our whole family loved the burgers! Service was great and fast. We just happed to find this place one night and gave it a try. Glad we did!

Jim W, Owner at Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

I'm glad you stumbled upon my restaurant, Ron, and that your family enjoyed their burgers. We loved having you all here -- I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This was our second trip in a year to Three Jimmy's, ad the experience was as good as the first time. The food is well made and fresh, and our server was pleasant and attentive. I had a club style sandwich and it was delicious, and came with plenty of fries. Their desserts are fabulous. My wife and I shared a chocolate style cake. The atmosphere is casual, and although not crowded, there were plenty of people eating here at lunch time. I can recommend Three Jimmy's as a nice place for lunch.

Thanks for coming by for lunch! I'm glad you enjoyed your sandwich and that your wife had a wonderful dessert. I hope you both will come see us again and make it three visits this year to Three Jimmy's.