“The PERFECT Cabin Choice!”
Dining area Great Room
Back deck
Bathroom
Wildlife
Local horseback riding
This is our other cabin called Dream Catcher.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GRNEYEDgi...
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“The PERFECT Cabin Choice!”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our first cabin rental experience and first time in the Smoky Mountain region of TN and it was great from start to finish! The reservation procedure was smooth and easy. The owner was friendly, professional, prompt in response, had a comprehensive information packet and system in place. He was easily accessible via phone and email. The cabin was PERFECT! The location was very convenient to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It is sitting along side a paved road and does not have other cabins next to it which I loved! The cabin was cozy and welcoming! It was immaculate and had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. It was nice to have everything on one floor/level. Light wood surrounds you in the interior, from high ceilings to walls and floors. It is truly beautiful inside! The fully equipped kitchen with full fridge/icemaker, dishwasher, Mr. Coffee type coffee maker and washer/dryer were convenient to have. The rustic/outdoor décor was nicely done on the walls with additional autumn décor accents. The bedroom was cozy with comfortable bed, bath, tv, soundscapes machine, ceiling fan, dresser, clock radio, and coasters. (BYO hangers) A pool table, board games, some videos and DVDs are available. The hot tub on the deck was so relaxing, so clean and pretty at night with the lights on. The rockers on the deck were great ! The TV had lots of stations. I loved the giant doors into the bedroom and all of the wooden latch doors within. The front door key code lock made it very easy to access the cabin. The private view in back was of close by woods/trees. There is a small permanent charcoal 'park type' grill in the front gravel parking pad, not the grill on the deck shown in photos. Also there are steps up to the cabin, not the ramp as shown in photo. There is a gravel parking area just off the paved road that runs along the front of the cabin which could accommodate a few vehicles. I had many photos to post but don't see where to add them on this particular review form :( . The pictures on here don't do it justice, believe me! This was the PERFECT Cabin Choice for us and I'm so happy I selected it from all the many options in the area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Oct 2017
Hi Kimberly, Wow! Thank you so much for all your kind words and positive feedback. I am really glad that you guys enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. Thank you again for choosing our cabin during your stay. I hope you will consider us again for future visits to the area. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace & Crew
Tracey H
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had an amazing time here. It was very clean, Craig was amazing to work with!! Can't wait to make another trip and stay here again!!

8 Aug 2017
Hi Tracey,

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review. I'm really happy that you enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. Thanks again for choosing our cabin for your stay. I hope you will consider us during future visits to the area. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Joel Z
“Very nice cabin close to Gatlinburg and Smokey Mtn National Park”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family of 4 found this cabin to be perfect for our 5 days in Gatlinburg and Smokey Mtns. The location was really perfect for getting both to hiking trails in the park and touristy areas of Gatilinburg. Just about every cabin is on a long windy road it seems, and this one isn't too bad in comparison to others we saw while driving around. It sits close to the road which at first I wasn't crazy about, but it wasn't a problem at all, and the fact that the parking is close to the cabin and only about 6 steps to get up was great in comparison to others that had lots of steps. It was a breeze to unpack and load coolers, etc,
The cabin was clean and we were able to make ourselves feel right at home. One of our teenagers slept on the futon sofa and we brought an air mattress for the other to sleep on (they both probably could have fit on the sofa but felt more comfortable not sharing). The bedroom for us parents was spacious and comfortable.
We did a little cooking and the kitchen was well stocked. We mostly used it to pack up our lunches and eat a quick breakfast before heading to the trails.
The hot tub on the back deck was great after a day of hiking. We also liked the pool table. We did use the TV and wifi which both worked great. The TVs are old style (no big HDTVs) but were fine.
The bathroom is a little small for a family of four but I can say that for just about every hotel we stay at, so we are used to that when we travel. The shower water pressure could have been better for the girls, but I didn't have any complaints. Plenty of hot water for us.
Overall, for a couple this place would be great with more than enough room, and a family of four can fit just fine if you don't want to step up to a two bedroom. We had a great time and definitely recommend this cabin.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Jul 2017
Hi Joel,

Thank you so much for your kinds words and 5 star review. I'm really happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the cabin and your stay in Gatlinburg. Also, thank you for choosing our cabin for your stay. I hope you will consider us in the future when visiting the area. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Rhonda G
Mississippi
“Summer trip”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This cabin is amazing! The pictures do not do it justice. Hubby and I brought our 3 kids for a summer trip and the kids fell in love as soon as we walked in. It is very clean with a hot tub and washer and dryer, big jacuzzi tub and separate bathroom. Along with a pool table. The couch doubles as a full size futon bed. Big deck with plenty of seating. We are having an amazing time here and the bed is super comfortable. Would recommend this cabin for couples or small family. We love gatlinburg and will book this cabin again. The staff/Craig is extremely helpful and very nice. Our trip has been amazing and this is the first time kids spent in a cabin in the mountains. Very peaceful

1 Jul 2017
HI Rhonda, thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm really glad to hear that you and the family are enjoying the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. Let me know if you need anything and I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Sincerely, Craig Wallace and Crew
Mitchells...
“Family fun”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved this coy cabin. We played pool in the late hours and soaked up all we could in the jacuzzi. This place is a perfect getaway for privacy and close enough to all the fun things to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg both. ** it was by far the cleanest of anywhere I have stayed in this area.

1 Jun 2017
Hi Christy,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. Also, thank you for pointing out the cleanliness of the cabin. I always tell folks that we do pay a bit more, but we have the absolute best housekeeper in Gatlinburg. Thank you again for choosing our cabin. I hope you will consider us for future visits to the area. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you guys again.

Craig Wallace & Crew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing