“Amazing!”

and up
Anakeesta Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Each visit to the Anakeesta theme park is a chance to create your own unique vacation experience. Relax, play, and enjoy the beauty of the Smoky Mountains with your family, all in the magical treetop setting of Firefly Village on Anakeesta Mountain. Admission to Anakeesta includes your scenic Chondola ride to the summit via a 4-person open air chair or a 6-person enclosed cabin. From shopping and dining to our 16 bridge Tree Canopy Walk, Treehouse Village Playground for the kids, Memorial Forest Walk and Vista Gardens Walk with interpretive signage, to a relaxing lunch at the Smokehouse BBQ food truck or Cliff Top Grill and Bar where you can enjoy the gorgeous scenic views. Dueling zipline tickets are additional and can be purchased at the summit of Anakeesta. Gem Mining is also available next to the Treehouse Village Playground. Look for our exciting Rail Runner, the first single-rail mountain coaster in the U.S. to open Fall 2018!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat and enjoy the views.. The ride up is beautiful.. The rope bridges are fun for all ages as well.

All reviews
"chairlift ride"
in 15 reviews
"mama bear"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My kids had fun on the chair lift and the tree canopy walk. I like the fact
that once you pay, you can ride up as many times as you want on the same day.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First of all there is no way I would ride the chairs because I’m very afraid of heights. I thought the red covered inclosed ones would not be scary. I was wrong. They are very high off the ground and sway alot especially when it has to stop to let someone off or in the inclosed style ones. Once we got to the top it was very pretty and not to bad. There were some nice places to take pictures. We didn’t eat anything but the kids did walk the super long swinging bridge. When we got ready to leave we had to wait a long time because they don’t have very many inclosed cabins. I think they only have 8 and they are spread very far apart. If you are aren’t afraid of heights I think you’ll love it.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Anakeesta offers spectacular views of the Great Smoky Mountains while enjoying a burger and beer, shopping or exploring the Tree Canopy Walk. The experience starts with a chondola or ski lift ride to the top. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Anakeesta is new with some growing pains. But know that going in, relax and enjoy yourself.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I did this for the views! It was a little pricey for a ride up and down, but overall it ran smoothly! Beautiful views from the top, a little commercialized, but also cool that they had a couple fun gift shops, paces to get ice cream and drinks. I'd recommend a place for hot drinks in colder months (we went in March and was a little chilly). Loved the free tree top walk!