Book In Advance

from US$22,34
More Info
Reviews (1 078)
1 011 results
All reviews canopy walk fire pit tree house chair lift zip line rope bridge an ice cream shop enclosed gondola memorial garden ski lift tree top canopy lift stops bbq place chairlift ride gem mining rocking chairs cute shops
480 - 485 of 1 011 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First of all there is no way I would ride the chairs because I’m very afraid of heights. I thought the red covered inclosed ones would not be scary. I was wrong. They are very high off the ground and sway alot especially when it has to stop to let someone off or in the inclosed style ones. Once we got to the top it was very pretty and not to bad. There were some nice places to take pictures. We didn’t eat anything but the kids did walk the super long swinging bridge. When we got ready to leave we had to wait a long time because they don’t have very many inclosed cabins. I think they only have 8 and they are spread very far apart. If you are aren’t afraid of heights I think you’ll love it.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Anakeesta offers spectacular views of the Great Smoky Mountains while enjoying a burger and beer, shopping or exploring the Tree Canopy Walk. The experience starts with a chondola or ski lift ride to the top. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Anakeesta is new with some growing pains. But know that going in, relax and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I did this for the views! It was a little pricey for a ride up and down, but overall it ran smoothly! Beautiful views from the top, a little commercialized, but also cool that they had a couple fun gift shops, paces to get ice cream and drinks. I'd recommend a place for hot drinks in colder months (we went in March and was a little chilly). Loved the free tree top walk!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was afraid this would be an overly commercialized Downtown Disney like feel in the mountains, but pleasantly surprised with scenic views, ample free seating, canopy tree top walk, and memorial walk. Yeah, had more store and activities to take money, but can enjoy without spending more or just a little on ice cream or drink.
My only reason for not giving a 5 is the many unfriendly and unsafe workers. When we got on skylift up, they didn't put safety bar (high and unseen above our heads) down or instruct us to pull down. We had major scare when lift stopped and our chair rocked some. When we mentioned to staff, no one cared or apologized.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Zip lines were average price except for there were only three. Condola ride was best part. If you have a fear of heights you’ll want to avoid this altogether. After zip lining, found that mostly everything else there was to do was catered towards children aged 4-8. Not much else to do for adults. Views were nice but similar to ones you can get while hiking for free.