“Relaxing Trip...”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Animal Kingdom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TUFFYTATE
“Will never book with American Patriot Getaways again”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Just got back from our annual couples trip in Pigeon Forge. There for 4 couples that stayed total. While it was nice that each bedroom has equal amenities (king beds and jacuzzi) upon our arrival LOTS of things in the cabin did not work and stayed that way upon our departure 5 days later. The stove had 2 eyes that were broken, the tv downstairs was and remained to be inoperable, the remotes for the tvs in the living room and game room did not work, the drains upstairs are extremely slow (we were standing in bath water up to our ankles), there were bugs in the kitchen (on the counters), pool table extremely weak/wobbly, recliner upstairs was broken, the dryer squeaks loudly all of a sudden while it is running, the hose for the kitchen sick was broken, and the refrigerator at the wet bar never got cold, drain cover outside broken, and hot tub paneling broken (insulation exposed). The dvd player in the game room was broken but they did replace it. Upon our arrival we called about these issues and were told that maintenance would come take a look but they never came. I went by the office while we were out on Saturday and gave them a longer list off issues with the cabin then they already had. The lady said she is not sure why no one came on Friday but she would check on it and let them know of the additional issues; her attitude towards our issues was very nonchalant. Upon our return to the cabin someone had been there but the only thing they fixed was replacing the dvd player downstairs and one of the stove eyes. The drains worked better but I was still standing in water while showering. We did our best to enjoy our time at the cabin but I do NOT see myself renting with this company again in the future. We made a point to leave the cabin in the morning and be gone pretty much til night.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The 4 bedroom suites
Liked least: Too much to list!!!!!
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Huntsville

Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Greenbrier
Reviewed 3 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing