“Incredible and Impressed!”

Review of INCREDIBLE!

Incredible!
Outdoor Theater at Incredible! Living Room at Incredible!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Incredible!
Outdoor Theater at Incredible!
Kitchen at Incredible!
Kitchen at Incredible!
Dining Area at Incredible!
Main Level Bedroom at Incredible!
Main Level Ensuite at Incredible!
Main Level Ensuite at Incredible!
Outdoor Fireplace at Incredible!
Incredible!
Third Floor Bedroom at Incredible!
Bathroom at Incredible!
Loft at Incredible!
Third Floor Bedroom at Incredible!
Incredible!
First Floor Living Room at Incredible!
Incredible!
First Floor Bedroom at Incredible!
Incredible!
First Floor Bedroom at Incredible!
Back of Incredible!
Incredible!
Resort Pool at Incredible!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MizPeps
South Carolina
“Incredible and Impressed!”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We are six couples who have traveled together for the past 3 years and we decided to book the INCREDIBLE! for our weekend getaway. Based on the pictures, video, and description we were all impressed and excited to visit this property because it could meet every one of our needs. Upon arrival, we drove around the neighborhood for about 15 minutes trying to find the property. The sign with the address to the property on it does not face the traffic coming in to the property, so we went up the hill and drove around. Coming back down the hill is when we say the address number so it would be extremely helpful to the house name and number on both sides of the sign. When we drove up we were happy that the property is behind a gate and secluded from other properties. Another note is if you rent this property, read through all of the documentation carefully because the security gate code is in those documents. Once we entered the gate, the driveway circles around the property and we found that it was easier to enter the property from the back which is on the first floor, however someone will need to go around to the front where the lockbox is to let everyone in.

When we first walked in to the 1st floor, we thought we were about to be disappointed. The cleaning person did not put the rugs back down and 2 of the tables were flipped over. We were not sure what we would see on the other floors if this was the case when we entered the first floor, however when we got to the second floor the only issue were the rugs not being placed on the floor. As we walked through the house we were happy to see that the house did in fact look like the pictures and videos that we saw online. The kitchen and the dining area was awesome and large enough to accommodate 12 adults. We were also happy to find 2 charcoal grills outside, that made it easier to grill out for a large group. The decks had enough space and seating for everyone and the highlight was the outdoor projector although there are so many remotes that it took about 2 hours to figure out how to work everything.

All of the bedrooms were roomy and spacious. The bedding was good although the mattress was too soft for me, however my husband said it was just right. The was kind of the consensus amongst the group, one said it was perfect one said it was not; it just depends on your personal preference. There were plenty linens and towels to accommodate the large group and the towel animals on the beds upon arrival were a nice touch. The kitchen was also well stocked and had enough of what we needed to prepare meals. If I could offer a tip, my suggestion would be to choose a 3rd floor bedroom if you want to sleep in because if you are on the 2nd floor especially one the people over you start moving around or coming into the kitchen (the kitchen is located on the 2nd floor) you will be awake. I would guess the same thing happens to the guests on the 1st floor as well. Overall we were all very pleased with the cabin.

The only hiccup was I did leave an electronic device in the cabin. I did call the day we left when I realized it. Living over 3 hours away, it wasn't possible to turn around and go back. i was told that once the housekeeper went in and located the item they would contact me. I was contacted the next evening that it was located and they would send it to me. They took my contact information and credit card number for shipping purposes. The issue was actually getting good information regarding when the item would be shipped, obtaining a tracking number, and the cost. I was told on Monday evening that it would be shipped out. On Wednesday I called to get the tracking number and was told that it would be shipped out on Thursday and a tracking number would be emailed to me on Friday. Finally, Saturday morning, I called again and was able to get a tracking number emailed to me. I finally received it and I am happy that it was packed well and shipped to me. The moral of this is do not leave anything when you travel because you are definitely at the mercy of someone else who does not understand the urgency and importance your item has to you. It would help if customer service actually did follow up in situations like this.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen size and outdoor screen
Liked least: The bedroom with the bunk beds on the 1st floor
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Tim H
“Incredible NOT”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

From the first night to the last problems with the house.
Clogged sink
The outside TV never worked right.
Killed one mouse but there was a big one that got away. The mouse came from out of the couch downstairs. We took it outside the office worker came and said there was no mouse in there and put it back.
Lost power in one room.
Controls on the hot tub are so bad temp can go down not up.
Lights over the island bar have never been cleaned. We moved the couches looking for mice,there was garbage underneath it.
We had 10 people in our group and ran out of secure garbage space.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house itself is a beautiful property .
Liked least: The managements unresponsive nature.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Isabel P
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Incredible not so Incredible”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We have stayed at several cabins in the Pegion Forge area and this is the only one that didn't meet the expectations that were promised. We were excited to show movies movies on the 19 foot movie screen and disappointed when it didn't work. Maintenance came to fix it 3 times, the last time the maintenance man came he said it was fixed. He told us he would be back when it got dark to make sure it worked right and never returned. The DVD player on the main floor stopped working when playing a movie and would not eject the movie, again maintenance was called to get the DVD out, it scratched the DVD. The TV above the fireplace outside and the TV downstairs didn't work The audio visual did not live up to expectations, very disappointing. Fireplaces wouldn't work properly. The cabin was clean and stocked well. We will never rent from Patriot Getaways again.

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space for our large group.
Liked least: The audio visual was not as advertised.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Clarksville
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
26 Apr 2014
It is very unusual that we receive a low rating on guests who stay in "Incredible". We have attempted to contact you to discuss the compensation that I have authorized.
Below is a copy of the email sent to you.

I apologize you were unable to use the theater until we got it repaired. The homeowner had just completed a lot of work prior to your stay, refinishing the wood floors, replacing all the mattresses, replacing all the sofas, adding a Golden Tee Golf arcade game, and other updates and improvements. Among those improvements were about $2000 worth of audio video additions including new whole house remotes and new receivers. They were installed by an audio video specialty company. However, as we found out during your stay, apparently the programming was not correct on the projector causing the image to be upside down. I am sure it was daylight when he installed it, and he failed to check the image. We do have maintenance people available on short notice, but they could not figure out how to reprogram the projector and we had to schedule the audio video company that installed the system to come back and fix the issue.
We recognize that the outdoor theater is a major feature of the cabin. I have authorized accounting to issue you a one nights refund of your stay. It will be credited back to the card that was used to make the reservation. I am putting in the authorization this morning and our accounting department will notify you when they process the credit. It may take several days to appear on your card.
We do appreciate your business. We have managed the Incredible! cabin since it was first built in 2007 and it normally only gets rave reviews. It is only because of an error in the cabin’s updating that the theater was not working properly. We hope the error will not keep you from staying again, and that you enjoyed the many other wonderful features of Incredible!
LEXINGTON
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$699
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing