“Perfection!!”

Review of PERFECTION!

Deck with Rockers at Perfection!
Rear Exterior View at Perfection! Living Room with Fireplace at Perfection!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Deck with Rockers at Perfection!
Rear Exterior View at Perfection!
Living Room with Fireplace at Perfection!
First Floor Game Room with Pool Table at Perfection!
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar Area at Perfection!
Game Room with Poker Table at Perfection!
Game Room with Foosball at Perfection!
Game Room with Video Games at Perfection!
Kitchen and Breakfast Bar Area at Perfection!
Main Level Bedroom with Queen Bed at Perfection!
Attached Bath with Jacuzzi Tub at Perfection!
Queen Bedroom with En Suite Bath at Perfection!
Attached Bath with Jacuzzi Tub at Perfection!
First Floor King Bedroom at Perfection!
King Bedroom with Outside Access at Perfection!
Den with Fireplace at Perfection!
Dining Area at Perfection!
Covered Hot Tub at Perfection!
Lower Level Deck with Rocking Chairs at Perfection!
Autumn View of Smoky Mountains at Perfection!
Smoky Mountain View at Perfection!
Valley View of the Smoky Mountains at Perfection!
Smoky Mountains at Perfection!
Resort Swimming Pool at Perfection!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Smkydream...
Tonawanda, NY
“Far from Perfect”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I held off as long as I could writing this review hoping management would do something to make amends for a very bad vacation. It didn't happen. So here I go. First I will say we have stayed with American Patriot Getaways in the past with only a few concerns, which were taken care of fairly well. Not so this time. Upon arrival we were greeted with a massive amount of cobwebs loaded with spiders and leaves draped across our entrance to our "Perfect" cabin. We got inside and at first glance it seemed ok. Not great, (dirty walls, holes in walls etc),not what I would expect for $200.00/night. Went to go downstairs to our room and the carpets were disgusting. What used to be a tan rug was now black with stains, there were bugs inside the light fixtures (inside the house!!), the bedding had stains and burn holes in them (we washed all the bedding before we would sleep in them). There were dead scorpions embedded in the carpets and dead spiders and flies in the bathroom. (obviously it had not been vacuumed) The futon bed had food in it!! The fireplace in the living room didn't work, the hot tub jets didn't work, the chairs by the bar were ripped, the chairs in the gameroom were ripped, the dining room chair had an arm falling off, the pinball machine didn't work and the mantel over the fireplace in the game room was falling apart. All this found within the first hour. I called management and expressed our SEVERE dissatisfaction and expressed that we would be looking for a refund. They said they would send over "maintenance",. Well, maintenance couldn't fix the TV's or phones, or the mantel, or the pinball machine(my husband fixed that) and when the maintenance man tried to clean out the fireplace with a vacuum, he left the filter off and blew all the black soot all over the entire downstairs. Of course the fans were on so it blew into the kitchen area and the bedrooms on the first floor as well. Everything was covered in black soot. He used our kitchen towels to wipe off the couch and realized he was going to have to send the cleaning people over because it was more than he could clean up. We had to leave and go out to dinner because we could not even sit down anywhere. Our socks were black from walking around on the floors. We came back after the cleaning crew was supposedly there. Hmmm, bugs still on the floor, our hands were black when we touched the counter tops in the kitchen. We had to go back out, buy our own cleaning supplies (none in the cabin at all) and more kitchen towels because the ones that were taken by maintenance we never replaced. We then spent that night and a good part of the next day cleaning so it was at least livable. We had scorpion and spider issues as well - we had to go out and buy and do our own pest control. We had to call management 3 times while we were there. When I came home I wrote a letter to management and sent 23 pictures of the filth we stayed in for 10 days...their response was refund one night. I was, and am still furious. Oh, then they promised to send us a voucher for a free night on our next stay!!!!! Seriously? We never did get that, but I don't think I will ever stay there again. Please DO NOT STAY AT PERFECTION. If you want to see pictures I have plenty to send you. This house is not taken care of by the owner and it is certainly not a "Deluxe" cabin. Its a shame, because the view is beautiful, but the outside chairs were filthy with bird droppings (not just a few) and we were too tired to clean all those too so we just looked out the windows.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
TN

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
IL
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing