“private, cozy and charming. we wanted to move in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Creekside Cabin with patio complete with fire kettle,Charcoal grill,  hammock and hot tub over creek
Patio with Fire Kettle Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Patio with Fire Kettle
Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
King bed in loft bedroom with 2 closets,LCD TV,BluRay and Direct TV.
View from the bed in the loft looking toward door to upper deck open to the living area below
Living area with queen sleeper sofa as seen from the loft bedroom
Cozy and romantic dining booth for 4
Bathroom with tub/shower combo and washer/dryer
Creekside in winter
Looking from the deck towards the path to your parking area
Screened in porch with swing looking out towards hot tub over the creek
Olive the Owl,a frequent visitor to the Creekside that seems to like her photo taken
Fully equipped kitchen with range with self cleaning oven,microwave,dishwasher and refrigerator
From the deck looking upstream
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
alexde80
baltimore, md
“private, cozy and charming. we wanted to move in permanently!”
Reviewed 5 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

we spent 3 extremely pleasant nights at the creekside cabin, and were thrilled. it was the perfect end to a few days of backpacking in the smokies. the cabin is lovely, cozy, and very private. we spent the days enjoying the comforts of the cabin and the surrounding woods and wildlife, touring the nearby arts and crafts loop, or lounging in the hot tub. we were celebrating both our birthdays on this trip, and were surprised to find the cabin set up for a party with birthday decor, a fantastic cake, chilled champagne, chocolate and snacks. lise and sue also made sure the fridge and cupboards were stocked so that we didn't have to worry about venturing out for food on the first night. they were very helpful throughout our stay with restaurant recommendations and directions to various spots nearby and in town. we went out for a fantastic upscale dinner one night and stayed "home" and grilled another. we are looking forward to going back soon!

carolinas...
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Private little Paradise!”
Reviewed 23 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010
people found this review helpful

The owners of this cabin go above and beyond to make your stay extra special. When we opened the door the first time, I was literally brought to tears! We have stayed in Gatlinburg, at different cabins several times over our eleven years together, but nothing compares to this one. Lise, one of the owners, also gave us some wonderful suggestions on the local restaurants & places to visit. All in all, this was our most enjoyable Gatlinburg vacation ever. Thanks again Lise! We plan on returning on our anniversary next year!

Your age range 35-49
Angie J
Greer
“Welcome to Paradise"”
Reviewed 22 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010
people found this review helpful

My partner and I have been to the Treehouse and Creekside Cabins on numerous occasions over the past year and a half. From the very first time that we visited, we fell in love by the charm that all of these cabins possess. Honestly, when you walk in the door for the very first time it is "magical"!
If you are looking for a romantic retreat away from the rest of the world or just a time to renew your spirit..then this is exactly the place for you! The owners Sue and Lise make ever effort to include small touches that make you feel like you are their only guest. I promise if you visit once, you'll want to return again and again...

Your age range 35-49
MsLoveTra...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Selfishly, I Would Like to Keep this Place a Secret!”
Reviewed 4 January 2010 for a stay in April 2009
people found this review helpful

We stayed to celebrate my husband's birthday. We had not seen a lot of each other due to our work schedules. He had asked, as a gift, for my "undivided attention". I found the perfect spot in the quaint King 1 bdrm love nest at Stone Creek's Treehouse cabin. Not only was the cabin a really cool experience with all its little details but the owners also surprised my husband with festive birthday treats and decor! It is a unique cabin with everthing you need to just hang out and spend time together. The bedroom and Kitchen area are unique and innovative. There is room on the outer deck and also a screened in porch to entertain a visiting couple with great views. The owner's were awesome with privacy and seclusion as well. It was a lot of fun exploring this Treehouse!

CoachJTL
Franklin, NC
“Intimate, private, and luxurious”
Reviewed 30 December 2009 for a stay in December 2009
people found this review helpful

My husband surprised me with this wonderful cabin for my thirtieth birthday (wow! I can't believe I said thirty!). When we arrived, the Christmas lights were on and everything looked spectacular. There was chilled wine, a personalized birthday cake, a card from the owners, a card my husband had mailed, and small snack items. Further, the cabin was filled with every amenity possible from two bags of microwave popcorn and refrigerator condiments to over fifty DVD's and books. They also had games, cooking utensils, a hot tub, and screened in porch! It was truly everything I could have possibly asked for in a vacation getaway. If you are looking for a romantic get-away for two, this is the cabin you should choose!

The only thing that would have made this cabin close to perfect would have been wireless internet. I have a Blackberry so I was able to access my email but it would have been great if they had offered wireless access for laptops. Even with that said, I would go back in a heat beat!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing