“The Creekside Cabin – Simply Astonishing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Creekside Cabin

Creekside Cabin with patio complete with fire kettle,Charcoal grill,  hammock and hot tub over creek
Patio with Fire Kettle Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Patio with Fire Kettle
Upper deck porch overlooking the creek and patio below
King bed in loft bedroom with 2 closets,LCD TV,BluRay and Direct TV.
View from the bed in the loft looking toward door to upper deck open to the living area below
Living area with queen sleeper sofa as seen from the loft bedroom
Cozy and romantic dining booth for 4
Bathroom with tub/shower combo and washer/dryer
Creekside in winter
Looking from the deck towards the path to your parking area
Screened in porch with swing looking out towards hot tub over the creek
Olive the Owl,a frequent visitor to the Creekside that seems to like her photo taken
Fully equipped kitchen with range with self cleaning oven,microwave,dishwasher and refrigerator
From the deck looking upstream
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JimW494
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“The Creekside Cabin – Simply Astonishing”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Words pale in comparison to the wonderful stay and experience we had for our July 4th week at the Creekside Cabin. It had been several years since my wife and I had an actual vacation to ourselves and I honestly can think of no better combination for our vacation but to spend the week at the Creekside.
Lise and Sue and have thought through the details of the cabin and surrounding landscaping so effectively I cannot think of anything to change or more needed.
From the moment we arrived and drove down to the cabin we were amazed by the setting of the cabin on the creek, the deck, hot tub and walking into the cabin we were greeted by soft music playing, cheese and crackers, sparkling cider and walking upstairs to the bedroom candies on the bed. Lise and Sue were very cordial and spent time on the phone answering any questions we had, explaining the local restaurants and shops and offering suggestions for seeing some of the wonderful sights around the Smoky Mountains.
A truly wonderful stay and we are sure to come back again at Stonecreek cabins. No need to look anywhere else as I imagine any other would place in comparison.

MindyNort...
North Carolina
“A little piece of heaven - right here on Earth!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Once again, Tripadvisor has assisted us in finding the PERFECT place for a romantic, charming, and comfortable weekend away. This time it was our 33rd wedding anniversary (the weekend of June 7-9, 2013), and Lise and Sue of Stonecreek Cabins went FAR beyond anything we expected to make sure our time at the Creekside was truly a little piece of heaven, here on Earth. There is so much I could tell you, and all of it would encourage you to book a reservation with Stonecreek Cabins, but If you will take the time to read the most recent reviews of other guests, you will get an honest and detailed description of the cabin and all its amazing amenities. Charming, clean, comfortable, convenient and quiet - and worth every penny of the cost to stay there. Without a doubt, the personal attention Lise gave to us, both in booking our stay and in helping us locate the specific sights we were there to enjoy, was beyond anything I could have hoped for. She went far and beyond the extra mile to ensure we had the information we needed to make our stay the most memorable one I have ever experienced - and we have stayed in many inns, B&B's etc. over the years. The attention to detail is obvious from the moment you walk into the door, until the time you must leave - and I promise you will wish you could stay forever. If you are trying to decide if the Creekside Cabin is right for you, I highly and happily AND enthusiastically encourage you to make your reservation right away. I am already looking forward to going back as soon as we possibly can. Thank you so much Lise and Sue, for making our 33rd wedding anniversary one I will NEVER forget! You have found the secret in making your guests feel like royalty - what more could the traveler possibly hope for - first class quality in lodging and unsurpassed attention to your personal comfort and needs? If there is a way - Lise and Sue will surely find it! Final rating - 5 stars PLUS!

Irene W
Ocala Fl.
“The Creekside Cabin”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

The cabin was absolutely amazing. Sue and Lisa's attention to detail is incredible. Upon arrival, soft romatic music, fireplace lit, wine and cheese and crackers, candies on the bed, which by the way you feel like your sleeping in a cloud. Surround sound on the T.V., DVD's to watch, magazines and cookbooks to read. The kitchen is equipped to cook whether it be outside or in. Right down to the ingredients for smore's on the fire pit outside.
Your have total privacy. Nothing but the sounds from the woods and the creek babbling. The hot tub was up and running, ready to climb in and message your aches and stress away. I could go on forever about our experience, but you really have to go to appreciate it first hand.
Sue and Lisa went the extra mile with advise on where to go and how to get there. We would have loved to have met them to thank them personally. Maybe next time. We can't wait
Irene & Rose

Jamie T
Benton, Illinois, United States
“The Creekside Cabin”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Just now getting around to writing a review, but we stayed there for our honeymoon in April, 2012. This cabin is so amazing, and the owners were incredible. We didn't even see them, which I kind of wanted to toward the end of our stay so I could tell them in person how amazing they are. When we arrived, there was a cake and ice cream in the freezer waiting for us, there was wine chilled on the table, fireplace going, romantic music playing, and a plate of chocolate covered cherries and a card on the table for us right in the door to congratulate us for our honeymoon. The cabin itself was so cozy, I just wanted to stay forever. I actually cried when it was time to come back home! The hot tub was very clean, and everything about the place was just absolutely amazing! I would rate this cabin and the service at a 50 if I could!

trock3
“A honeymoon in heaven.”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This cabin seemed like a dream come true when I found it online. In fact it was so much more. Lise and Sue have created a space that feels like home but in a magical cabin by a creek in a beautiful forest. I can think of no better place to celebrate being in love. After a long drive arriving to soft music, cheese & crackers, and a bottle of local wine was so welcoming and it made the road slip away. As a meditation instructor I felt like my morning meditation was cheating as the space brings so strongly a feeling of peace and mindful presence. We can't wait to slip away again to this wonderful place.

Location Cleanliness
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing