“Guest”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Starry Nites Cabin

Welcome to Starry Nites Cabin!
Comfy furniture to relax by the fireplace or watch some TV. Stone faced, gas fireplace for those cold nights.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Starry Nites Cabin!
Comfy furniture to relax by the fireplace or watch some TV.
Stone faced, gas fireplace for those cold nights.
Fully equipped kitchen with 12 cup coffee maker, blender, electric can opener, toaster etc.
It has all you need, fridge, microwave, stove and dishwasher plus, dishes, glasses, flatware.
Jacuzzi tub for a relaxing soak.
Newer queen mattress and box spring.
Flat screen in bedroom for your viewing pleasure.
Full bath with shower/tub combo as well as washer and dryer.
Decorations to make you feel right at home.
Stairs to loft.
Queen sleeper sofa and pool table in loft.
Another flat screen in loft along with family friendly games and books.
View from loft.
Hot tub on covered back porch.
Relaxing....you need to be here!
Swing and rockers to pass away some time.
Fall colors.
Snow covered cabin.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Regina P
“Guest ”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We enjoyed are stay. The bed was comfortable. There were several light bulbs that were burned out and need replaced. Overall would rent again.

5 Nov 2017
Thanks Regina, glad you enjoyed your stay at the cabin. I have been touch with my cleaner and asked her to address the burned out bulbs. I look forward to you renting again.
kevinirvi...
Huntsville, Alabama
“Birthday celebration stay”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The cabin was in need of some real dedicated cleaning and minor maintenance. The furniture was stained on the arms of the chair and sofa. In my opinion it was filthy. Several light bulbs were burned out. The shower it self was dingy and brown an the shower curtain had mold growing on it. If I had to book again I wold not book a cabin so far up in the hills and so difficult to find.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
23 Oct 2017
Kevin, I wish you had contacted me while you were at the cabin as I would have been more than happy to have someone meet you there to address any concerns you had with any cleaning/maintenance issues and had them addressed. The furniture is designed to have a "distressed" look and is not stained and I have the utmost confidence in my cleaner. Mountain roads can be intimidating to some who are not used to driving them. Out of the many who have rented our cabin and enjoyed their stay, we rarely have those who have problems finding it; the directions we provide are solid if followed.
Ashley T
“Super cozy little cabin”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We came to Starry Nites Cabin on our honeymoon Sun-Weds. We got here Sunday night about 11:30 pm... My unknown fear of heights was confirmed when I followed directions to the cabin.. Little sleep, driving at night, being tailgated by an angry man in a jeep, and taking the winding, scary, roads to the top of the mountain.... well it was a trip!! The first time driving up it... I was terrified.. But when my husband drove, it was actually really cool!! (And even better in the daylight...)

The cabin itself is pretty cool! I had a hard time parking in the spot only because it was dark.. in the daylight, I felt like an idiot! It wasn't bad :)

The one complaint I had the entire trip was that the bed was really uncomfortable. So much in fact, we slept on the couches.. Those were pretty comfy!

The hot tub was awesome! The garden tub in the bedroom was good, but it didn't get very hot, but it still was nice!

The owner Susan is really helpful and very nice! We both said we will stay here again, even if we have to bring an air mattress.. we had a pretty good time!!
Thanks Susan!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Oct 2017
Glad you spent your honeymoon at Starry Nites cabin. So sorry to hear about someone tailgating you on the drive up, that is very strange as I find folks there so kind. I hope you both come back again soon.
Skye S
“Everything we wanted and more”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time on our vacation! The cabin was just the right size for the two of us and we could’ve even had an extra person or two! Despite having other cabins around (which we perferred over being completely secluded) it was quiet and serine. Susan was very helpful with any questions we had! The only issue we had was the roads were very narrow and made us quite nervous coming and going on them. But other than that, we are definitely considering staying again in the future!

7 Oct 2017
So glad you enjoyed your time at the cabin. I hope that you come back and stay at Starry Nites again.
Desiree M
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This was a great experience and the cabin was the greatest part. We couldn't have asked for a better place than this. We plan on making this trip at least once a year just because this cabin was a perfect get away in every way!

2 Oct 2017
Thank you Desiree, so glad you both enjoyed your time at the cabin. You guys are welcome any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing