“Beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bear Hugs

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Willoughby, Ohio
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a fantastic time on our anniversary! Beautiful view and a short trip to downtown Gatlinburg or Peigon Forge. The cabin wad perfect and had every thing we needed inside. Very clean and well kept!

sabrina65...
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Even better than the pictures!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I took our first trip to Gatlinburg this June and had no idea what to expect. Booking a cabin from over 500 miles away is a little nerve-racking. However, when we got to Bear Hugs, it was everything we hoped for and more! This is a clean, charming, amenity-filled cabin with a fantastic view! As well, the owner, Randy, is very courteous, helpful, and prompt with answers to questions. We had a blast playing pool, watching movies on the DVD player and PS3, watching the satellite tv, and especially enjoying the amazing view of the Smokies from the back balcony via the hot tub, table for two, and inviting wooden rocking chairs. The king-sized bed is comfortable, the kitchen is fully equipped, and the two bathrooms are very nice. If you want the look and feel of a rustic cabin with all the modern amenities you are probably used to at home, Bear Hugs is the place for you. Though the small driveway is a little difficult to maneuver, my husband and I have NO other complaints. This cabin is 15 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg and 25 from Dollywood, 35 from some of the popular hiking trails at the national park. It's really very close to everything, but the windy roads and low speed limits make the trips a little longer. I highly recommend this place and hope to visit again soon!

Rachel S
“View for two”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I had originally booked "Bear Hugs" cabin but due to a storm the night before the power had gone out the day we were supposed to check in. Randy was an extremely accommodating host and was able to move us to one of his other properties; "A View For Two". If Bear Hugs is even close to the cabin we stayed in I know I can say it is luxurious and incredibly relaxing! Very clean with tons of great amenities. My fiancé and I ended up getting engaged on this trip and it was a wonderful place to celebrate. We would love to return!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing