“Best Cottage I have ever stayed in”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ellen B
Calhoun, Louisiana
“Best Cottage I have ever stayed in”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I can not speak highly enough of this Cottage!!! It is SO peaceful! My fiance and I stayed here and it was worth every penny! Not to mention a great deal! I enjoyed the beautiful creek and hot tub. You will sleep like a baby in the king size bed! Let me add there are bunk beds in the loft that are also comfortable! It is so quiet you could hear a pin drop! Only 30 mins from downtown. Everything is up to date. The hot tub was wonderful! This is awesome for any couple looking for a private getaway or a cottage for a couple with two kids! If you want to stay in a Cottage this is the one for you! I promise you will not feel disappointed. I love that the door is opened and locked by using the personal code they give you when arriving at the cottage! No key to lose and no key to pick up!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Creek and the bed
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
kabmetals
Warren, Pennsylvania
“WOW! Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This cottage exceeded my expectations! Upon arrival, my husband and I were beyond impressed with the houses cleanliness and rustic (but amazing) cabin decorations. It is perfect for couples and even has bunk beds upstairs if you have children. The location was great with about a 10 minute drive to downtown Gatlinburg. I noticed in a few other reviews they mentioned the nearby road to be noisy but neither of us felt this impeded our stay at the cabin one bit. The linens were fresh and very clean. The hot tub was also in amazing condition. My husband even commented positively on this part (he is very concerned with sanitation and cleanliness) stating how impressed he was with the entire cabin experience. Definitely make sure to bring your own supplies (food, extra T.P., charcoal, etc.) because they do not furnish this (as they state in the overview of the cabin). My only constructive criticism would be that there wasn't a washer and dryer. We stayed four nights and with 2 days of rainy weather, we definitely needed to do laundry. Overall, I would highly recommend this property to anyone interested in staying in the Gatlinburg area.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness and location of cabin
Liked least: no washer and dryer
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
33511mo
“Loved this cabin!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This cabin was well worth the money. It is beautifully decorated and equipped with a great kitchen. The creek out front sounds like a waterfall and is very relaxing. The location of the cabin was close enought to the things we wanted to do, but still enough out of the way to not be in the middle of the Gatlinburg busy-ness. The only downside was that the cabin is right next to the road that goes into Cobbly Nob, so cars pass by frequently and at late hours on the weekend. Overall - i would absolutely reccommend this rental to others, it was beautiful!

SusanFend...
Venice, Florida
“Nice cabin”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed staying in this small cabin. It is located 10 miles outside of Gatlinburg. Unfortunately there were no restaurants nearby. If you plan to stay here, plan to cook dinner in the fully equipped kitchen!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin's location and the small creek flowing by.
Liked least: No restaurants near the cabin.
Friends getaway
Bridget M
Milford, Ohio, United States
“The pictures DO NOT do this cabin justice!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent two wonderful nights at Cottage on the Creek! This place is BEAUTIFUL! It far surpassed my expectations. Yes, this cabin is right on the road but you don't even notice. It is nice and private. So easy to get too!! Loved the ease of getting to and from our cabin. I have stayed many times at the top of the mountain and although it is beautiful it is a little heart stopping so we decided on a low level cabin. The stream that runs past is beautiful. We spent most of our time on the porch or in the hot tub while we enjoyed the sounds of the creek. The inside was spotless!! We can't wait to stay here again!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: All of it!! I couldn't even pick one thing!
Your age range 35-49
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;