“You Must Eat Here”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of five tried it all and was dazzled with every bite. Everything had a wonderful scratch taste - there is a lot of Italian love in their food! We couldn’t even rank anything better than another plate. The garlic knots were topped with real cheese and garlic and served with olive oil. The salad dressing is all made in house. The pizza, cheese ravioli, shrimp fettuccine Alfredo and lasagna were all of the charts. Now, we just have to figure out how our next family vacation will pass this way again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We usually eat one meal here when in Gatlinburg. It was recommended to us years ago by several locals. Good sangria. Quick tea refills. Calzones, pizzas, and spaghetti are all good. The medium pizza is more than enough for 2.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

First time eating at this restraunt. The food is very filling and tasty. Our server was Andreea, she was fantastic! I can be difficult at times. She was all smiles and very attentive.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Our family of 4 had dinner here one night. We had the garlic rolls and while I love garlic, it was a little too much for me. We had pizza and it was good. We were seated quickly and our server was very nice. They were very busy, I think they could've used a little more help. We'd go back!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were there for lunch. Their homemade mozzarella sticks and Garlic rolls are Awesome. They are a must. The pizza was ok. Nothing special, although I am used to Chicago pizza. I heard great things about their meatball sandwich and pastas. I would recommend one of those.