“A most wonderful experience.”

Dixie Ellis' Lower Antelope Canyon Tours
Ranked #7 of 42 Tours in Page
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our guide was Stacey and she was outstanding. Not only did she provide narration of the geology and formations but also guided our photography and even snapped some shots of us. A must see treasure.

1  Thank Greg B
Write a ReviewReviews (2 827)
All reviews
"camera settings"
in 151 reviews
"earlier tour"
in 47 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 42 reviews
"bucket list"
in 58 reviews

106 - 110 of 2 827 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tyler was such a great tour guide and an even better photographer! The colors and natural slot twists and turns down there are so beautiful and definitely worth seeing if you’re coming through this part of Arizona!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was late booking this tour, so I had to take the 6:15am time slot and I'm glad I did because it was the first time slot into the canyon. The line was already forming to get down into the canyon when it was my turn to go. We shuffled through the canyon with a ton of other people. I felt rushed and had a hard time getting decent pictures without other tourists in the shot. The group in front of me had stragglers who were reminded a few times they had to stay with their guide. The group behind me kept making comments that our group was taking too long. The canyon was beautiful, but I wasn't able to get many decent pictures. I had Myron as a guide and he was great! He helped with camera settings and pointed out cool shapes and structures of the canyon walls to take pictures of. He and the canyon made the tour enjoyable, but otherwise I felt rushed and overcrowded.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The lower antelope tour was an amazing experience! It was made even better by our tour guide Tyler who brought the knowledge and the jokes! He gave great insight into how the canyons were formed and was very helpful with pictures as well!