“Fantastic trip”

Antelope Canyon Tours by Roger Ekis
Ranked #9 of 47 Tours in Page
Reviewed 28 June 2018

What a wonderful trip. Our guide , Dee, made sure everyone had the best photos. She filled us with stories. Fon’t Miss this one,

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (3 604)
All reviews
"bucket list"
in 42 reviews
"great pictures"
in 40 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 25 reviews
"navajo guide"
"tour group"

699 - 703 of 3 604 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

absolutely unique place you need visit that my recomendation its visit around 12 becouse light situation in Canyon
I was there at morning 8 AM it wasn bad bud light wasnt best.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I loved touring this Canyon and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We went early in the day so it was not very crowded. Overall a great trip and would love to visit again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our guide was great. She knew just where to look to see the hidden treasures in the canyon. This was my second time on this tour. The guide this time was much better.i did prefer earlier in the year as there were fewer people in May than June.