“Excellent coffee + shady downtown perch to people watch”
Review of Jumping Cactus

Jumping Cactus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

At first I wasn’t sure what kind of shop The Jumping Cactus was, so I entered the shady breezy porch overlooking downtown pedestrians with caution. Voila! A coffee oasis! Made to order latte (mine iced with almond milk) paired with a fresh crumbly gluten free orange raisin muffin made for a lovely pit stop on a road trip. The interior is wonderful and welcoming - like coming home - but cleaner and with better service haha! Definitely add this pit stop to your list. Folks are so friendly here - wish I could stay....

Reviewed 26 October 2017

outdoor seating in the sunshine, delicious dark roast and yummy breakfast burrito with green chili - friendly vibe - best in town!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Worth the visit. Great selection of coffees and tea. The best chai latte I have had in a while. Ray was knowledgeable and very friendly

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my tasty latte here. Since I sat on the porch I got it in a beautiful handmade mug. The porch overlooks downtown and is a cozy spot for people watching. I'll be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This friendly and homey local cafe is about a million years away from the big name coffee houses, and thank goodness! Has a lovely veranda, a little library, nice art for sale on the walls, and yes, great coffee!