“Food”

El Corral Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Vincennes
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit. Food and drinks were very good. Prices were reasonable Plenty of parking and friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped here after a day of travel. The ambiance was typical for a Mexican restaurant. Margaritas were half-price and actually very good! Not too much mix, actually had a good tequila flavor. Salsa was really good too. My meal was great, but the refried beans were a little thin. That didn’t prevent me from cleaning my plate though!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This may have been even better than my favorite Mexican restaurant near home. Food and service was great. And my frozen margarita hit the spot on a 94 degree day!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Mexican food here is good, and the staff is very kind and helpful, Feel free to stop in for a good meal!

1  Thank Jill W
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I had this place on "my list" (my banned places), and have not been here in over 2 years, however, my family was in town and chose this place...so...we were obligated to eat here. And I quickly remembered why I had it banned. My daughter's food came out wrong the first time. When it finally came out correct, the cheese in her CHEESE enchilada wasn't even melted. You could still see it shredded. I had to send it back yet again. My other daughter's 2 crispy tacos had still yet to make it out to the table after 3 sets of fajitas and 4 other platters..I had my fajitas with no sides to go with it, or tortillas. So myself and 2 of my kids could not eat with everyone else. It took us about 20 minutes to get our stuff. Never got refills on our end of the table, yet the other half of our party got refills. I think it was bc I complained about our food and was refused service after that point. If you want good Mexican food in Vincennes go to La Fiesta bc this place SUCKS!!!!!! Not to mention servers standing around doing absolutely NOTHING while I had an empty glass for over half of my meal and empty baskets of chips while we were waiting on food while the rest of our party had their dinners. #OverRated #EatAtLaFiesta #YouCanThankMeLater

1  Thank shannon_welch