Reviews (1 157)
1 157 results
All reviews parking garage new york complimentary breakfast street noise excellent stay front desk staff excellent hotel lower manhattan great place to stay walking distance would stay here again fitness center hotel is located minute walk barclays center rooms are small convenient location
77 - 82 of 1 157 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is absolutely great! The customer service is the best that I have had in my hotel experiences and I am so thrilled that I chose it for our stay for my sister's wedding! I had my four young kids with me and the staff really went out of their way to assist with whatever we needed. I am so happy that we chose this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnBrooklyn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Jeannie,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear that our staff helped make your family’s experience seamless. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were in town to be close to family who lives in Brooklyn Heights. It was the perfect location. We felt safe in this area and enjoyed the convenience of the the hotel. The room was small but clean. The staff friendly at all hours of the day/night. The breakfast was very substantial and carefully monitored by staff. You'll be glad you stayed here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnBrooklyn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear gabelpam2018,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and location convenient. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I don't think there are enough words to explain my appreciation and gratitude I have for the Staff (William, Brian, Christina, Maura, etc.) with their help with my wedding party hotel blocks on June 22-24. Almost all of our guest raved about the service that William and Brian provided. The team was especially helpful on the morning of my wedding: from the sales team providing bagels to my room and a floral bouquet with a sweet card to Brian bringing additional champagne glasses and making sure we were all satisfied. Thank you to the entire team at Hampton Inn Downtown Brooklyn - you truly went above and beyond to give us an amazing stay for our wedding!!
Best,
Lauren and Wayne Hudson

1  Thank GuestAC

Dear Lauren and Wayne,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear that the team went above and beyond to help make your wedding weekend special. We look forward to welcoming you, your friends, and your family again in the future!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

If you are interested in staying in Brooklyn instead of Manhattan, this is a reasonable option to consider. It is easy to commute into Manhattan, has a restaurant in the hotel and the rooms were consistent for the Hampton Inn brand.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert L

Dear Robert L,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear that you find our location and restaurant convenient. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Staying in the Hampton Inn Brooklyn is not quite the same as stopping in its namesake off a suburban highway. A talk skyscraper located in Downtown Brooklyn, it's a flagship and you can tell the difference the moment the Young and Hip staff check you in. The rooms are small but pleasant, decorated with Brooklyn themed art. While there's a fine restaurant located on the premises, unfortunately the standard, free breakfast is the same you get everywhere with this chain, passable but cafeteria like. On the same block are good Japanese and Peruvian restaurants. Welcome to NYC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Adam R,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad to hear that you find our hotel to be conveniently placed and better than the standard Hampton experience. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!