Hotel Le Bleu
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 094)
1 094 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingfree parkingglass showertoilet arearooftop restaurantwhole foodscontinental breakfastyogurtdirect tvboutique hotelstatue of libertyprospect parkcream cheesenew yorklimited parking
FilterAll languages
4 - 9 of 1 094 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent 2 nights at the hotel. It's in a great part of Brooklyn...close to restaurants, bars, shopping, coffee houses, etc. The hotel is small and boutique. The staff is kind, professional, and courteous. The rooms are tiny, but you also get a tiny balcony. The bed is very comfortable. I loved the rain shower as well! Most importantly, everything was immaculate. There were no issues with housekeeping.
No alcohol in the minibar...that was disappointing. Free morning breakfast included warm pastries and yogurt. K-Cups were provided in the room for morning coffee.
We took the train, and therefore didn't park in the free lot, but there are limited spaces available. Please take notice of that if you plan to drive.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mongieface77,

What a splendid review! Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our high standards of cleanliness and we were able to give you a comfortable experience of Hotel Le Bleu. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at Hotel Le Bleu when we came up for the ACC Tournament at Barclay’s Center. It was convenient, the rooms were nice, and a good price. Staff was friendly and efficient. At first the heater in our room was very, very loud, but we reported the issue and it was fixed promptly.

Nice food and drink within walking distance, we liked Cafe Martin, Four and Twenty Blackbirds, and Stone Park Cafe (which was recommended by the hotel staff).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback so that we can continue to improve upon our service and hospitality. We appreciate the comments regarding our staff and price. Please do consider us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

There are some hideous showers in the world of hotels. This is NOT one of them. Well lit rain shower with endless hot water in a large shower. What more could you ask for? Room is clean & bright. Bed is large and comfy. Lots of outlets for charging electronics. Staff is efficient and thoughtful. Short walk to the subway & great food. Bell House is just a few blocks away for drinks and music or shows.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for sharing this honest review and feedback about our staff and bed. Every guest experience is extremely important to us. We value your feedback and thank you for your business.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I booked from 2/25-3/1 for $500 which was great for me and the hotel was better than I expected. The front door staff were all friendly and accommodating to my every need including a late check out! I loved the breakfast in a box which was served at the time of your choice, at your room door and had delicious pastries, bagels and fruit cups! I really enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Le Bleu it was VERY CLEAN, the bed was comfy and again the staff were AWESOME and SUPER FRIENDLY! The only cons which the hotel has no control over was the doors banging in the morning around 7:30ish and their next door neighbors which are mechanics I heard hammering for over an hour one day (in the morning) but I was able to tune it out with my TV. Again, those are cons the hotel cannot control and at night, there was no doors banging it was very peaceful! Very peaceful at night! Anytime I come back to NYC, I will be staying at Le Bleu. Oh,they have free parking even though I didn’t have a car. Their parking lot fits about 10-12 cars which is nice and it’s FREE! I love this Hotel and I hope it continues to give phenomenal customer service, good breakfast at your door,free parking and stay super clean! I truly love Hotel Le Bleu!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Amanda D
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Amanda D,

We are thankful for your awesome comment Ms. Amanda ! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and compliment to our breakfast. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Thank you again for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We look forward to the
next!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at Hotel Le Bleu. While we loved the contemporary design of the hotel, it was the professional and courteous service of everyone on the staff that truly made our stay exceptional. Thank you Hotel Le Bleu -- we'll be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Konstantin V,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!