“Quiet gem near everything”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
The Sofa Bedroom
The Sofa Bedroom
Entrance
Street
Lorimer L train stop and Bagelsmith- best bagels in Brooklyn!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lk80
Brisbane, Australia
“Good location .. but with issues”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Perfect for 2 people. We had 4 people, this was way to cramped and the other room that has 1 bed- you have to walk through a main bedroom to get to the bathroom and kitchen ( I hope you don't want privacy). We never received the bottle of wine and pastries as stated in the advert. We paid for 3 people - and had a extra person come after the first night so only 2 stayed the first night. took 4 days to get 2 new towels and being 6 months pregnant I had to make up my own bed ( which was included in the 3 people cost) . When we queried about the additional cost for the 1 person to try to work something out seen as we had to go without towels, make our own bed, and lived in extremely cramped quarters ( Yes I know this is NYC but this was crazy) - no response they instead went straight through to Airbnb, this was quiet stressful and actually ruined our stay here. Great location, however you can get better value for money and a more pleasant stay elsewhere.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: communication
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Aug 2014
The facts are, this traveler was dishonest and tried to hide the additional person in my apartment and did not advise me that they were staying. It was only after my husband and I noticed a fourth person that WE offered additional towels and sheets. They were also very high maintenance and asked for a very early check-in and a very late check-out which I accommodated even though 2 other guests were inconvenienced as a result.

I used the airbnb platform to try to resolve the missing payment because their argumentative behavior made my husband and I very uncomfortable in our own home. It is shameful that they are now trying to intentionally cause harm to my business that I take so much pride in and have 100% perfect reviews otherwise.
Beware of this traveler!
LaurieM29
LaurieM29
“Quiet gem near everything”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed here in October and absolutely loved the space. The street is quiet, but you are walking distance to great restaurants and bars, and of course close to the subway if you want to go to manhattan. Brooklyn has its own cool vibe so it's possible to spend a lot of time exploring the neat shops nearby without going into the city. The apartment has lots of room to spread out, lovely kitchen, full bath, roomy bedrooms, sitting area, and its own private deck space. This place is great for anyone: traveling alone, couples, or families. You really can't beat having a full kitchen and outdoor space this close to manhattan.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Apr 2014
Thanks, Laurie!
You were a wonderful guest and really enjoyed having you- welcome back anytime!
Adamsf121
“The essence of Brooklyn!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Amazing little gem in Brooklyn. The nook is a super comfy, bright and clean place to stay. Walking to distance to everything in the Williamsburg and a very quick trip to manhattan.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Apr 2014
Thanks Adam, you are awesome and we really enjoyed having you. We look forward to your next visit!
Poland
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
10 Apr 2014
Lol, so glad you enjoyed the place and the neighborhood. Thank you for your review. Come back and visit again!
TX
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
12 Aug 2014
We loved so much having you spend Christmas in the Nook! You've inspired us to do the same this year and we've invited our family to come and fill the house. Thanks for sharing your holiday photos on our Facebook page, too - You guys are the best. Wishing your family well and hoping our paths cross again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;