US$190
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$214
US$168
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$220
US$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$148
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$311
US$289
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$346/night.

US$250
US$194
Agoda.com
NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$114
US$95
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$347
  • Fitness centre
Reviews (1 052)
1 052 results
All reviewsfront desknew yorkbrick wallpratt institutesecure parkingcontinental breakfasttwin bedsjewish neighborhoodboutique hotelstay there againsafe neighborhoodbagelsfresh fruitcar servicebrooklyn hotelenjoyed my stayfew blocks
4 - 9 of 1 052 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After missing my connecting flight back to London, I decided to spend the night at The Condor Hotel. They were very accommodating especially with my very last minute booking. Katy at the front desk went over and beyond to ensure my stay was comfortable. My room was very clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend this place. Thank you Katy and team!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed an entire month for business and had a great experience. Katy specifically was extremely considerate and helpful whenever I had a question or had an issue with the room. I would book this place again if I’m ever around the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great people!! Everyone at front desk and throughout hotel were very helpful and pleasant! Hotel was clean and nice amenities. It was also affordable and close enough to eateries etc that you could walk to many of them. The staff was the best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second stay in a period of one month and just when I thought it couldn’t get better, it indeed surpassed my initial expectations. This is a new found home that I enjoy so much. I’m a business traveler, so I’m in and out of Brooklyn, but this upbeat hotel sure does bring out the best in the arena. Check in process is one of the quickest yet informed I’ve encountered and the entire hotel is extremely clean. The court yard never disappoints. As it gives a very beeezy atmosphere while I catch up on some paper work. Once again, Delroy ,at the front desk wowed me with phenomenal customer service, I spent way less on my room than expected because of the customer discount stash reward offered to me by Delroy. The breakfast keeps getting better, since they’ve added more goodies to the option. This is my new found home away from home .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I couldn't have been happier with my stay at this little hotel. I recently checked out after a 3 night stay and already miss it. The staff was one of the best I've encountered during my traveling. They were always quick to offer assistance when passing through the lobby, or giving a hello when passing in the hallway. Room was spotless upon arrival, check in was quick and the free cookies, coffee and fruit offered all day is a great touch. For me it was the small touches that made this hotel stand out, and the attention to detail the staff gave. The hotel is hidden off the path a little bit, but I didn't mind as I wanted to get the real Brooklyn feel, and this is exactly what the location gives you. If you're looking for countless options for food and night life, its only a 25 minutes walk away or a 5 minute cab ride! Thank you Condor for making my trip!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo