“I had a BOMB NITE!”

Beat The Bomb
Ranked #9 of 44 Fun & Games in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Beat The Bomb is a team game to disarm a paint bomb or get blasted by it! A bit like a mix between Mission Impossible and TV shows like Double Dare, it is perfect for teams of friends, tourists, or corporate groups looking for a fun night out. Get ready to wear hazmat suits, confront lasers, take on hi-tech challenges, and see if you have what it takes to Beat The Bomb!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

had a fantastic time! I went for my girlfriend's birthday. She is always doing something novel, unconventional, and a bit of an adventure...you know some crazy ish...this was no different so I was game (pun intended).

Disclaimer...there is another Water Street in Manhattan.....don't be like me and go to Manhattan waiting for 15 minutes until it finally donned on me that I was at the wrong address...the building/area in Manhattan...looks like it could be the same building/area in Brooklyn...(ya know...the type of building that could house a Beat the Bomb situation)...especially at night time and when you aren't too familiar with the area. I was part of a group of four, but there was a total of 8. The largest number of people in a group is 7.

Pros:
-Price is right (affordable)
-Guaranteed Fun Time
-Staff was Fun and Friendly
-Lockers to put your things in

Cons:
-Those suits man....by the time I was done...I had the biggest rips/tears
-More time. More time in the rooms would translate to more time overall
-Clearer directions for each room, especially for the projections on the wall

This could have been attributed to me going hard in the paint (see what I did there) or the suits were just of cheap/poor quality...not sure...I may have to go again...you know...to make sure everything is copacetic...

No doubt about it...I am def recommending this place...I had a blast.

All reviews
"video"
"fun"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It was just two of us and we still had a great time. The set up and instructions were easy to follow and the games were challenging yet still fun. The game at the end was a little difficult because it was just two of us but will definitely be back with a group. So much fun

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Beat the bomb is a Great place to spend time with family and friends If you want something different and fun. Highly recommended

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This was one of the greatest times ever I am dieing to come back so badly I need to come back agin I told all my friends I can go on and on on how great the place the staff every thing was thier was one time were one game didn't start but they came in and fixed it right away I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK .