7 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$52
Expedia.comUS$327
Hotels.comUS$327
PricelineUS$330
All reviews high tea water tower rooftop pool live jazz beautiful hotel lobby bar manhattan skyline love this hotel queen room east river the entire staff l train new york rooms are small juan pierre beets
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

It was an awesome birthday gift to my boyfriend and he loves it. We had a romantic dinner in the hotel follow by rooftop cocktails. The view was amazing. We love our stay everything so clean and it was worth the $$$. Definitely come back for New Year celebrations

1  Thank Trinnie D
Kaltrina B, Guest Relations Manager at The Williamsburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Trinnie D, thank you for your positive comments! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved my time at the Williamsburg hotel. From the greeting to the door to cookies given at check in and being escorted to my room, I felt special. The restaurant downstairs is cute and the food is delicious. My room was gorgeous and I don’t know what kind of bed they have but I slept like a baby. The area has so many things to do I wished I could have stayed longer. All in all I love this hotel and will definitely stay again.

1  Thank CityLife79

CityLife79, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon. We look forward to having you experience our Water Tower bar next time!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at the Williamsburg hotel and it was fantastic. We made a reservation over the phone, the reservationist gave us an upgrade. What a deal! The check in process was smooth, everyone was very friendly. The hotel lobby is large and has the feel of a boutique hotel. Rooms are small, we had a quiet and comfortable sleep. Friendly efficient staff with no time wasting. Enjoyed the vibe at the lobby floor bar. Cocktails were top notch, very creative combinations! We highly recommended and will stay here again.

1  Thank Journey238364

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad that we were able accommodate a complimentary upgrade for you. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding our aesthetics and our rooms. We're thrilled you were able to visit our lobby bar! We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of cocktails that we offer. Thank you for staying at The Williamsburg Hotel and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at the Williamsburg Hotel! Great service and the staff is fantastic! I love the hotel decor and the ambience is just terrific. Great minibar snacks, too! A+ service at the front desk as well. Thanks for a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank elizabethdeborahking

Elizabethdeborahking, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff loved accommodating you and we're thrilled that you enjoyed our mini bar options! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel. It is beautifully designed, has very attentive staff and a fine restaurant.

When we checked in we realized that we had not informed the hotel that we needed a wheelchair accessible room. The front desk did an outstanding job of helping us and found a room that easily accommodated a wheelchair.
All I can say is: they were wonderful. We will definitely return to this hotel.

If you stay here make sure you walk to nearby Domino Park -it’s well worth seeing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tobyg669
Kaltrina B, Guest Relations Manager at The Williamsburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Toby G, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team loved accommodating you and we're glad you chose The Williamsburg Hotel. Domino Park is definitely worth a visit and we are happy you were able to enjoy all that the neighborhood has to offer. We hope you welcome you back soon!