US$225
US$186
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$236
US$178
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$347
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
US$223
US$170
Hotel Le Jolie
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$169
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

NU Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$318
US$229
  • Free Breakfast
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$186
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

The Condor Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$199
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$310
US$250
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$109
All reviewsexercise equipmentyoga matping pong tableinfused wateroutdoor courtyardfront deskhealthy snacksnew yorkhotel chainamazing hotelbarclays centerheart of downtownhotel roomroom was spotlessfitness centereasy accessloved this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great concept of health and vitality, and yet it is not enough to distract you from the basics of hospitality and a holiday stay. There is room for improvement in the basics.

The room was great, small, but adequate for a short stay. A word to the wise: you have to be a heavy sleeper as the noise of the air conditioning is like a jet engine, as is the velocity of the air it moves. We had engineering called who confirmed that the one fan setting and the noise is “just how it works.”

Would you believe that we ended up sleeping, in downtown Brooklyn, with the window open as it was quieter than the AC!

As a loyal platinum member, we called at 7:30pm the night before check out to ask if we could stay till 11:30am. We were told we have to call in the morning to check if it was available. Kind of defeats the purpose/benefit of a late check out. It was eventually “allowed” but really should be easier than a call in the morning, especially if you wanted a lazy morning before getting up and going for a flight.

Finally, breakfast. Couldn’t get a “normal” black tea with breakfast as they had run out a week or so ago.

And finally, if you want to pay cash, you have to have the exact cash or pay extra. In our case it would have been $9.39 extra. So given all of the above we chose to pay a 6% conversion charge on our credit card because the hotel didn’t do change.

All through the hotel they have signs saying if we are scoring less then 7/10 let us know. At check out we told them... their response “okay.” That speaks volumes to me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Joseph C, Director of Operations at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello MrCraigBD,

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience on your recent visit. We will address all the issues you reported and I would appreciate it greatly if you provided me with more details of your reservation. There are multiple facets to your complaint and as a valued IHG Rewards member, we want to take all the necessary steps to correct the issue on property and do right by you most of all.

Please email me directly at Joseph.Casas1@ihg.com. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here while at a conference in Brooklyn. This hotel was about a third of the cost, and just as nice as the conference hotel. The staff was courteous, the hotel was clean, and the location was right on the express subway line from Penn Station. I couldn't have been more pleased with the selection.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WaltSJ
Joseph C, Director of Front Office at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello WaltSJ,

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience at Even Hotel Brooklyn and thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate you pointing out central location, clean rooms and friendly staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you again soon. Thank you for staying with us!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a chance on booking this hotel and now I am hooked. My husband and I stayed here for a full 10 days, and we both fell in love with it. We are into health and fitness, so the whole theme, along with the amenities that are offered, exude this. The hotel has a great gym with terrific equipment that also washes your gym clothes for you, delicious healthy menu choices and glass urns of water in the lobby to facilitate filling up your own bottles to stay hydrated (something that I find challenging when I travel). The service and overall ambiance at the hotel is great and we are already booked to go back two more times this year. And did I mention that it is just around the corner from my son, daughter-in-law and newborn grandson; what more can I say!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Joseph C, Director of Operations at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello TravelLady143,

We are absolutely thrilled you found your home-away-from-home at Even Hotel Brooklyn and we are honored to be your home base when you visit family living nearby. We are happy to hear our brand fits your active lifestyle and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My company headquartered is just few min from 5 Hotels in Brooklyn but I always stay at EVEN. We signed corporate discount with them so I’m there every other week. The hotel staff is friendly, the rooms are great size and I like using the huge gym every morning (very clean as well). Each time I stay I get welcome amaneties and extra IHG points and I like that since I can use them everywhere that IHG has hotels. Other hotels don’t really offer anything complimentary to corporate guests who are staying very often so I like coming back to this one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gutierrezjuan72

Hello gutierrezjuan72,

We appreciate your continued patronage and thank you for singing the praises of Even Hotel Brooklyn! Thank you for particularly pointing out clean rooms coupled with the personalized service provided by our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The EVEN brand promoted healthy life style and is very unique hotel. I really enjoyed my stay simply because the room was really nice, clean with lot of natural light. Can you believe that you can actually work out on your room? Super cool! The hotel is located just 1-3 min walking for the subway and only like 10 to Manhattan. The prices are very good comparing to the city and it's really worth your money.

Stayed: June 2018

Hello MS10003,

Thank you for choosing Even Hotel Brooklyn on your recent visit to New York City! We are thrilled you loved your room and liked the in-room amenities we offer. We appreciate you highlighting our central location and great overall value.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review!